Chapter 13: Getting Ready & Date

Začít od začátku

"Well have fun you two" Sammie said. I smiled as Nathan grabbed my hand and led me outside the house.

"You look beautiful, El" Nath told me as he opened my side door and helped me in the car. Nathan closed the door and jogged to his side of the car. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Nath as he pulled out of the drive way and into the street. 

"You'll have to wait and see, but I will give you a hit, it involves water" Nath said with a grin on his face. Water? I kept thinking of all the possibilities on what kind of date involves water until we arrived at a lake. 

Nathan got out of the car and jogged over to my side. He opened the door and helped me out of the car. 

"Whoa- What's up with the blind fold?" I asked in sudden shock as Nath put a blind fold over my face. 

"Oh you know, for suspense, I know how much you love suspense" Nathan told me. I may not be able to see, but I can tell he had a smirk on his face. 

"I hate suspense with a passion!" I told him. Nath started to walk and led me somewhere. 

"We're here" Nathan told me as he pulled the blind fold off my face. My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw the view. Nathan planned a date on yacht! 

"Oh my God! We're going on a yacht!?" I asked

"Yeah, follow me" Nathan grabbed my hand and led me on the boat were there was a table at the center. Nath pulled out a chair for me; I sat down. Nathan left for a quick second before coming back with an appetizer. 

"Here you go, the main course needed a couple more minutes to finish" Nathan told me as he put a large plate of fruit skewers in front of me. 

"Yummy, I love fruit skewers" I say in a cheerful voice as I grabbed on and ate the grape on top.

"I knew would love them, since I would always see you with a craving for fruit" Nathan said. 

"Thank you Nathan" I took another bite of the the fruit skewers. "I hope tomorrow morning I don't throw up all this food"

"I know it's a bit to soon but if we had a girl, what would you name her?" Nathan asked me.

"I don't know, I never thought I would have kids this young so I never bothered coming up with a name I liked; But what do you mean "If" we have a girl, were going to have one" I replied.

"No we're not, we are having three boys"

"Why boys? Why not have three girls or maybe one or two?" 

"Cause, I'm afraid if we even have one girl, she going to be just as beautiful as you are and the boys are never going to leave her alone and the whole getting pregnant at a young age is going to happen to her, and I don't think I'll be able to handle as well as our parents took it" Nathan explained to me. I chuckled.

"I don't know why but I picture you with a gun when meeting your daughter's first boyfriend" I said which caused Nathan to chuckle. 

"The kids aren't even born yet but I know their going to be the death of me" 

"Don't die on me, I won't be able to raise three kids by myself for the rest of my life" I chuckled taking a sip of my drink. 

"I'll be right back, the food must be done" Nath told me before he got up from his chair. A couple minutes passed and Nathan came back with two plates. "Here you go" Nathan place a plate of extra cheese lasagna in front of me. 

"I know how much you adore lasagna so I decided to make us some" Nathan told me; I took a bit of the food. 

"Oh my God, this tastes so good!" I said after I swallowed my first bit of the food.

"I was hopping you would like it" 

~After Diner~

"I had so much fun tonight" I told Nathan as we looked out to the lake. 

"Me to, I hope even after the kids are born that we can have more night like this, we're it's just you and I" Nathan told me which made me smile. 

"I hope so too" I said looking at Nath. 

"Eliza..." 

"huh..." I said right before Nathan crashed his lips on mine. I was in utter shock at first but soon I found myself kissing back. 

********************************************************

A/N- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN! I can't believe that Nathan is 21 now. He is able to drink in America now!!! #Happy21stBirthdayNathan 

Anyways, I've been writing for my new story, so the story should be posted by the summer time. By then I'll have time to update both stories. 

A picture of Eliza's outfit on the side.

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx