Chapter Five

Niall's POV (YASS)

She fell asleep.

Halfway through F&F 7 she fell asleep.

What do I do now?

Admire her. She looks beautiful sleeping. My conscience decided to intervene.

It was true. She was slightly snoring, as her head was separate from my shoulder by a thick curtain of her jet black hair.

And my shirt, of course.

I was feeling a little groggy myself, so I decided to just shut the movie and sleep with her.

I mean, beside her.

But then I thought back to the last time I had fallen asleep on the couch. The next morning was not pleasant.

I sighed and decided that I had two options if I did not want to wake up with a frozen neck : 1) Go upstairs to the guest room where I am currently sleeping, as my own room looks like a concer just took place there, and leave Trisha on the couch, and 2) Carry Trisha with me to the said room.

I decide that the latter is probably more polite, I get up and slide one hand under her knees, the other one supporting her head.

Now to figure out how the hell do I climb the stairs like this.
                             ♡♡♡

Trisha's POV

I wake up, and try to move, but can't as I feel a weight on my stomach. I open one eye and peek, and the first thing I see is that I was being held captive by an arm. I follow the direction of the arm to see the shoulders and head attached to it. Then it all came back. I was in New York, and I knew Niall Horan personally. Wow.

The second thing I notice is that he's shirtless.

Oh dear god.

I go with my first instinct and try to sleep again.

The second time that I wake up, I see that I'm alone. I squint and look around the room, and find it empty.

I yawn and stretch for a few seconds, then go downstairs. One thing you should know is that I'm not a morning person.

I find Niall in the kitchen. I stand there squinting, when he finally realises that he's not alone. "Oh hey good morning."

"Good morning." I manage to croak out.

"I made breakfast. I hope you don't mind but I have to meet up with someone for lunch." He says, handing me a plate with fried eggs that were very slightly burnt at the ends.

"Oh no no problem at all. I myself have to meet friends for lunch. That reminds me, I should probably get going." I say, finishing my food.

He walks with me to the door "Yesterday was fun." I say. "Yeah, it was." I smile.

I hug him goodbye and walk to the main road to hail a cab.
                           ♡♡♡

They got me to McDonald's for lunch.

Yes, I'm talking about Ally and El.

Now, I can almost imagine my father saying "How can you have fast food for lunch?".

But I love it.

Anyway, we were talking about random stuff andit turns out that Aliya's father is Indian.

That explains her name.

We finish our food and carry our drinks as we roam about the mall.

My job doesn't start until a few more weeks, I just shifted early so that I can adjust before I start to go to work. However, I don't do excessive shopping. I was never really obsessed with shopping. For clothes and accessories that is. Books and merches are a different matter altogether.

After an hour, we left as Elena had to go to work. She works in a café near our apartment.

That's when my phone beeps.

From:
Neil
Hey :)

Yes, I changed his name. And yes, I know it annoys him, that is the sole reason of saving his mame as Neil.

To
Neil
Hi :)

From
Neil
What's up?

From
Neil
Do not say roof.

To
Neil
Okay. Ceiling fan.

From
Neil
-_-

To
Neil
:-)

From
Neil
I'm serious.

To
Neil
Kay. Nothing much, heading home from the mall

From
Neil
So you're free rn?

To
Neil
Yup, n u?

From
Neil
Completely

To
Neil
So.... Let's meet up?

From
Neil
You snatched those words right outta my mouth.

To
Neil
Okay then...where?

From
Neil
Your house? Mine is kinda messy......

To
Mr. Messy
Okey.

From
Mr. Messy
Be there in a few

To
Mr. Messy
Cool

To
Mr. Messy
Wait, you don't know where I live?

From
Mr. Messy
I do.

To
Mr. Messy
Umm how?

From
Mr. Messy
I have my ways

To
Mr. Creepy
Yeah cause that's not creepy at all.

To
Mr. Creepy
Wait, are you driving?

From
Mr. Creepy
Yes.

To
Mr. Creepy
SO WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME IDIOT PUT THE PHONE DOWN

From
Idiot
Oops?

Idiot.

                                ♡♡♡

It's Fridayy yass

Unexpected // Niall Horan #Wattys2017On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara