Chapter Twenty One

This might be the last chapter. Or I might add another one before the epilogue, but that will be a time leap.
                             ♡♡♡

"When did you realise?" Niall asks me out of the blue.

We were at my house again. Lying on my bed, enjoying each others presence. It's been at least a month since we conveyed our feelings to each other.

"What?" I ask facing him in confusion.

"When did you realise? That you loved me?" He asks softly, looking down to face me.

I let out a breath an sat straight. "I think.....no. I was starting to realise that I was falling for you a few days before my parents visited. But I didn't know for sure. Then, the night you met them, she said something to me after coming back home. I pondeted over it all night. That's when I realised that I loved you." I said the last part softly, leaning into him again.

"What about you? When did you realise?" I asked, cuddling into him.

"Hmm..... just before I was about to meet your parents. I realised how much this going well mattered to me. But I know now that I was falling for you before we even went for a date." He smiles.

"You mean when you made me go around the entire world looking for clues of a treasure hunt? " I ask playfully.

He laughs. I love the sound of his laugh.

I love him.

A lot has happened in tge past month.

Me and Niall are official. Yes, after my parents agreed to us being together, we announced our relationship. (Not that the Directioners didn't already know, I swear all of them could be FBI agents.)

Louis and Aliya are together. He took her on a date at this roof top restaurant and asked her there.

Harry and Elena on the other hand......
Harry broke up with that girlfriend of his a few weeks back, but that's when Elena started going out with this other guy she met at work( I have a gut feeling she did this just to get back at Harry). After a few days, Harry got so frustrated, he kissed her. And she kissed him back. So yeah, they are dating now.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asks.

"Hmm? Nothing. Just how much our lives have changed in the past few months. Well, not yours, but mine."

"My life has changed a lot too." He states, looking straight ahead.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's happier. More complete with you in it."

I blush and kiss his cheek.

"I love you."

I'll never get tired of hearing that.

"I love you too."

                            ♡♡♡