040

"noona!!" i didn't look up. i didn't want anyone to look at me when i'm in this state, especially seonho. "noona? are you okay?" he asked, i just nodded. i simply said, "i'm okay, please leave me alone."

"why's your voice so nasally? are you crying or something?" i didn't know that i will give up this easily. i gave in. "yeah, i did." i tried to speak properly since i am having hiccups right now.

"why?" he sat beside me, in the little garden. "why?" i myself are not sure about the actual answer, how am i supposed to tell you? he held my head up. ugh, my face is definitely all puffed up and red. it'll be embarrassing...

"aish! who made my noona cry?!" yeah, i should tell him, right? "no one made me cry. i wanted to let it all out. i can't handle it anymore..." i sobbed. "please tell me what happened or i will get more people here." i didn't want things to be big, so i just decided to tell him.

"well, jihyo actually told me to stay away from her guanlin. and i said what if i didn't want to, and she slapped me, on the cheeks."

"that's why one side of your face is so much more redder..." i continued on with the scenario. "i was. i was going to slap her, but guanlin stopped me. the thing is that, jihyo actually faked that i slapped her. my hand barely even touched her..."

i decided not to tell him that jihyo actually bruised my arm, since i didn't want him to start worrying and all that. "noona! you have to confront this to guanlin hyung. i mean you're innocent and that bitch is making up stories! guanlin hyung can't fall for her trick!"

"just let it be, i'm tired. tired of all this shit. i feel the same as last time... but i don't want those habits to come back again. never." seonho looked at me weirdly. "what do you mean?" well, i'll just tell him. anyways i'm no longer going to be here right? since i gave up.

"i suffered from depression for a year, and i cut very frequently. i suffer from low blood and i don't have parents. i faint easily, because of lose of blood." seonho looked shocked.

"h-haha... you m-must be kidding m-me right? you are always so h-happy! it can't b-be!" he is really shocked right now. "everyone has a dark past where they don't want to share, but since i've shared it... it'll sure be spread, and i might not be able to see you again."

"what do you mean?! hey! you can't just leave like that!" i don't deserve to be here anyways. "i'm leaving this place, for a better place. somewhere where you wouldn't find me." before he could speak, i ran. i ran to the ladies. tears couldn't stop. it's streaming like a river.

i just need to leave this place. to a place, where humans can't live in.

-
wew, finally an update. hope you'll enjoy this with a small cliffhanger. i'll update soon and please continue to support all my books!! don't forget to vote, comment and share. saranghae!!

-Sarah to Starrie 💫