039

"b-bwoh?" i looked at her weirdly. "he doesn't own by you. just saying." i wanted to walk away but she held tightly onto my hand, dipping her long nails into my skin. i moaned in pain.

"you better stay away from him, or you'll be in deep trouble." i will not do so. "why? he dont belong to you. why would i stay away from him? he's my friend." i fought back with my words. finally, she removed her fingers away from my skin. it left dried blood. how much force did she used?

slap.

i held onto my burning hot cheeks. "you son of a bit—" as i was about to slap her in the face, someone grabbed onto my arm.

"ah!! guanlin oppa! she hit me!" wow, just wow. her acting skills on point huh? "why did you slap her? are you going to slap her the second time?"

"w-what? i didn't! im innocent!" so now he believes her. "oppa! she's so mean to me! she threw all sorts of words at me, i feel so hurt!" that should be me. i couldn't help but hold onto my hand, that was kinda bruised from that bitch, and ran away. who knows where i will go to?

"hey, saerah!!" it's hyuna, my sunbaenim. i couldn't speak. and that's when i realised that my vision was blurred by my tears. yeah. my tears. "saerah? why are you crying?"

why am i crying? because i know that i'm falling for him. for lai guanlin.

-

school's tmr (27/06) and im going to be so busy. i hope i can continue to update like usual. im so going to miss talking to yall. anyways it is 11pm now in singapore and i have to sleep ㅠㅠ good night/morning/afternoon! see yall soon‼️ 💕