page 11

"This wasn't part of the deal " Sasha snapped at Tori in the passenger seat.

"This is the best I could do " Tori hissed tossing Aubrey's house keys at Sasha.

"I know my way in and out of that house like I know my fucking time tables , I don't need the fucking keys "

"Use them to sneak into the house and get this stupid information you need "

"You had one job Tori " Sasha taunted.

"Kennedy will get suspicious if I ask too many questions , I tried going through her phone which has nothing you can use , these spare keys Drake gave her is all I could get you " Tori explained.

"I'm not going back in that house " Sasha repeated firmly. "However you are "

"What are you crazy ?" Tori turned violently in her seat.

"How do you expect anything productive to happen by sending me who's never been in that house before to snoop and find whatever it is you're looking for ?" 

"It's gonna have to be at night " Sasha ignored Tori's concerns.

"How did my life become a bad episode of Pretty Little Liars " Tori huffed looking out the car window.

"So tomorrow night I'm going to fetch you and take you there , when you're inside you'll communicate with me and I'll give you guidance on what to do "

"Let me guess , you'll  give me one of those ear pieces like in the movies "

"I'll try see if I can get one "

"You're crazier than I thought " Tori unbuckled her seat belt and began wrestling with the car door to unlock.

"I don't think I need to remind you why you're doing this" Sasha remarked before unlocking the doors to her car. "This is a lot easier than sleeping with a married man at the risk of loosing your girlfriend over some restaurant "

Tori banged the door on her way out and didn't look back.

>>>>

"This seat taken? "

Kennedy's gaze turned to the voice speaking above her and settled on Aubrey.

"It is " she said dumping a her Chanel backpack on the empty plush leather seat next to her then proceeded to secure earphones on her head. She felt like such a complete idiot for almost opening her legs to him or even letting him get so close.
Kennedy struggled to understand why Aubrey and everything he did managed to get right under her skin.
That all had to stop starting with this trip to Cuba. She knew letting him sit next to her on the flight would result in him getting the chance to tease her further by whispering nasty things in her ear while sucking on her earlobe and neck and .....

"Kennedy !!"

She jerked back to attention pulling her earphones from her ears.

"Was there something I could help with ?"

"I'm asking why you won't let me sit with you ?" Aubrey was still standing above her , clouding her senses with his fresh ocean scented cologne.

"This is a twenty seater jet and this is the only seat on your mind ?" She challenged

"The person in the seat next to it is "

"Well the person in that seat would like to get some rest and will be using both seats " she threw her legs over the arm rest into the other seat while keeping the rest of her body in her seat. Tugging on the sleeves of her puma sweater after putting back on her earphones she closed her eyes and pretended to fall asleep. Knowing better Aubrey moved a strand of hair hanging over her face and bent forward to kiss her forehead.