page 6

Instead of having her back pressed flat against the cold desk surface Kennedy was sitting up on it with Aubrey standing shirtless  between her legs cupping her chin in his hand and drawing her face closer to his.
He kissed her roughly while pressing her body back down onto the desk surface then worked his kisses down her neck , collar bone and eventually torso. As if her panties were gift wrap on a present Aubrey began the process of 'unwrapping'.

"Kennedy could you at least make a gesture with your eyes or hands to show which one you like ?"

Reality presented itself to Kennedy causing her to shriek out of her thoughts. What she was presented with was the reality of shirtless Aubrey in his bedroom holding two sweaters up. One was an olive green coloured hoodie with the golden trademark OvO owl on it and the other was grey with the number six written in white.
This was her first day of work and the requirements for the day included helping select wardrobe for a basketball game attendance and buying the tickets for that game the weekend before.

"The grey one works better with the sweats you're wearing " Kennedy managed to erase her naughty daydream but was still distracted by how fresh out the shower Aubrey was smelling , how his perfectly chiseled upper body muscles flexed with every movement and the fact that she was alone in his room with him.

"The grey one it is then " he smiled

"I'll go get you a T-shirt " she turned to the direction of the spacious two level walk in closet trying to get over how cute his smile was. Not knowing where to start she passed a row of neatly placed sweaters on hangers and reached a drawer below it that contained T-shirts of many colours.

"I didn't know handling your wardrobe was part of my job description " She yelled from the closet. "Isn't this your stylists job"

"Already complaining? " Aubrey laughed.

"No just curious "

"I only make use of a stylists for music videos , TV appearances and award shows , but for the time being you're right here and I dig your style so why not ?" He was now across the room scanning through his selection of kicks to wear then settled on a white pair of Lacoste sneakers with bottle green bottoms.

"I'm sorry I let your opinion matter "

"Come on , I didn't mean it that way " she finally settled on a plain white body fitting shirt that was bought from Nike.

"It's nice that my opinion matters , you should ask for it more you know " she joked back giving him the T-shirt.

In the center of the room there was a leather bench for fitting shoes where Aubrey placed himself to tie the shoes laces of his sneakers but Kennedy dropped to her knees to do it for him.

'You don't have to do that "

"I want to " Kennedy left no for argument and so Aubrey swallowed whatever he was about to say. How could he complain when his view was allowing him to see bouncy , perfectly round and bountiful breasts and an attractive backside. 
As he was helping her up she lost her footing and almost fell but he secured one arm around her waist. An awkward silence fell upon the room where Kennedy was left looking up at Aubrey who kept his arm locked around her waist while smirking down at her.

"What are you doing ?" She questioned.

"Am I making you nervous ?" He posed the question as if it was serious but had a mischievous facial expression on. He looked down at her inner conflict saw the heavy rise and fall of her chest.

"Why would you be ?" She tried masking it but her wide doe-eyed facial expression gave her away.

"Maybe because I'm about to kiss you again , maybe even do more " he informed