page 2

"So are you going to address him as Mr.Graham, Drake or Papi" Perez Delmontè ran a hot comb through Kennedys wavy locks. He was a gay , antic and charismatic individual who had been a good friend to both Kennedy her partner Tori James for quite some time.

"Just Aubrey Pepe " Kennedy chuckled using Perez's nickname Pepe , pronounced pay-pay.

"I don't know but the idea of taking orders from Drake , Lord that is just sexy all the way " Perez fanned himself before taking another handful of Kennedy's hair.

"It's not like he'll be ordering me around , he'll just let me know everytime there's something I must assist him with and I'll be there to do it "

"Oooh I can think of several things I'd assist Drake with"
Perez smirked.

"Nah uh Pepe, get your head out the gutter " Kennedy warned after seeing the look of impropriety on Perez's face from the dresser mirror.

"Now girlfriend I love you , I really do but there's no way , even if dick isn't your thing that you don't find Drake fine as hell" Perez's saucy spanish accent filled the room.

"And don't try deny it honey " he sensed her denial approaching and shut it down. "Tori isn't here , it's stays with me "

"Look he is an attractive individual and trust me if I were straight I'd totally be into that but as reality  would have it I'm not and he's a dog "

"What makes you say that ?"

"I'm not supposed to be telling you this but he got physical with his last assistant "

"And ?" Perez broke into a giggle. "I'd do the fucking same "

"Hoes of this world though " Kennedy laughed along.

"Anyway , I will not be doing the same , he is a nice guy , great artist and my new boss , I'll leave it at that "

"That's why you're about to go party with him and his crew ?"

Since Kennedy would be spending a lot of her time with Drake and his crew they figured it was a good idea for her to be invited to a party happening at his mansion just to familiarise herself with everyone and feel their energy.

"It's just a chance to play hard before working hard , especially with this tour that's about to kick off I need to be on my A game " Kennedy explained while applying make up. "And it would be nice to meet the crew I'll constantly be traveling and working with "

"Okay well you're officially popping in your Gucci  , and these men are about drool over your coochie " Perez admired Kennedy's outfit. A matching set of black shorts with a crop top with the trademark Gucci red and green stripes running down the sides with strap heels.

"What would I do without you ? " Kennedy displayed her beautiful smile while laughing.

With her make up and hair complete all that was left was to grab her car keys and head out to Drake's house for the party.

"So why isn't Tori tagging along ?"

"I would have loved for her to come with me but you know how she is with running the restaurant"

After busting her ass for many years , Tori was able to fulfill her dreams of opening a restaurant near Malibu beach.
The first few months of business were the most important in establishing Blue Bird Bistro as a successful dinning choice for the people of California. Kennedy truly admired and respected her girlfriend's hard work and therefore didn't complain when Tori had to pull an all nighter.

"I should probably go out and get myself a drink since I'm not on the guest list "

"Sorry Pepe I'll get you an invite next time" Kennedy kissed his cheek and opened the door of her Jeep.

"I love you " was what she said as she pulled out of the driveway of her modest single story home. She had to admit that she was excited on the drive to Drake's neighborhood of Calabasas. She drove past a number of houses that she didn't even want to know the cost of because she knew they probably cost more than her entire life.

While on the drive Kennedy allowed her thoughts to stray into dangerous territory, as in finding her new boss attractive territory.
It felt dangerous to even think of Aubrey as attractive for Kennedy because never since she'd established that she was a lesbian did she ever have these thoughts about men.
She found men to be cocky , egotistic dogs that cared about no one but themselves. In truth they actually disgusted her and for that reason she'd never been involved with a man , ever. but here comes Aubrey Drake Graham and changes that.
He had Kennedy paying attention to his subtle movements and mannerisms like the occasional lick of the lips , hand movements while talking and his enunciation of words and slang he uses. She tried to tell herself that he was just fascinating to her and that it wasn't an attraction thing but she knew better.

Loud music could be heard making its way out Aubrey's expansive property before Kennedy could even step out her car.
At the entrance two men stood evaluating each individual making their way in , checking for weapons of any kind. The wind blew Kennedy's straightened hair across her face as she tried to address one of the two men.

"Hi " she smiled up at the tall intimidating  man guarding the door. His arms were the size of her thighs and he had dread locks tied into a ponytail. "The name is kennedy Hudson " she informed.
After consulting the electronic device in his hand for her name the stiff look on his face softened and he smiled down at her.

"I've been instructed to escort you up personally , follow me " he spoke with a Jamaican accent that belonged to a very deep voice.

Other than the fact that loud hip hop music was playing and barely dressed women filled up the place , Drake's house was as huge and expensively furnished as it had been a day ago when she visited with Oliver.
Walking up a flight of stairs Kennedy could sense the many male eyes giving her backside some serious observation. The concept of male thirst wasn't new to her , she encountered it many times before but never once did she entertain.
Top floor led to a larger balcony that oversaw the wide backyard where guests could be seen partying poolside. Looking down on them was Drake with a drink in his double cup wearing black jeans and Timberlands with a black Gucci jacket that matched Kennedy's outfit.
Kennedy cursed under her breath as the guard led her to him.

"Your special guest arrived " he informed Drake.

"Special guest ?" Kennedy frowned.

"Special indeed " he gave Kennedy's outfit a glance then proceeded to smile impressively.

"You really did outdo yourself " he chuckled over the music. "It's cute really , I appreciate the attempt " he leaned into her ear giving her a whiff of his cologne mixed with intoxicating liquor.

"Are you saying I tried to match with you tonight ?" She arched her brow at him playfully.

"Is that not what you were hoping for Miss Hudson ? "

It wasn't just the way he looked at her when he said it , but also the way in which he addressed her as Miss Hudson. Something about that caused a wave of lust to crawl right under Kennedy's skin.

"Contrary to what you may think not everything is about you Mr. Graham " she smirked using his previous method of addressing. "And for your information , you're not the only person in this world that can afford to wear Gucci" she added.

"Duly noted !" He grinned.

"On a serious note though you're looking good "

"Just good ?"

"Better than me "

"Thanks I know it took a lot for you to say that " she joked leading to both of their laughter.

"Come on let's get you a drink " he placed a hand at her lower back and led her away from the mildly crowded balcony.