Chapter 9: Powerpuff Girls Z vs. Rowdyruff Boys Z Final Battle

Start from the beginning

"Momoko told you what that girl said to me," she said still not looking at me "All my life I've never felt like an orphan, even when I knew that my parents were in Milan. What she said hurt me, and I don't think I can forget it, ever."(Miyako's parents do live in Milan the show never told why. In the christmas episode her grandmother does mention it)

"I'm sorry Miyako," I said upset with myself. She took a deep breath and turned away. She had been crying.

"It's okay. I'm happy with my life with my grandma, friends, and you," she smiled. I kissed her forehead and we walked in. "This is my grandmother. Kiyoko Gotokuji."

"I hope your taking good care of my little bunny," She said. she was an old women with a kind face and a red kimoto. This might actually turn out good, I'm sorta glad she had her grandma. Butch had to deal with a pro-westlers daughter and Brick well a normal dad. I had a kind old women,but man my knees hurt!

Nobody POV

LATER the Professor had sent Jason, Kuriko, and Marissa home. Miyako asked to leave then had to Drag Kaoru away from the T.V. This was Powerpuff buisness. He had a plan to give the girls new powers in addition of making thier original ones stronger. Then the mayor appeared fraking out.

"The Rowdyruff Boys are destroying my city!" he scraemed

"Mr. Mayor!" Ms.Bellum said "Professor send the girls in."

"POWERPUFF GIRLS WE NEED YOU!" Poochi yelled

Blossom

Bubbles

Buttercup

Powerpuff Girls Z

Bubbles POV

"You guys know you can't beat us, right?" Buttercup said "You can run away now."

"I don't think they understood," Blossom said

"I don't expect stupid people to," Buttercup shrugged and crossed her arms behind her head

Whip Crack

"AAAHHHH," We all screamed, my ears are bleeding I think he broke the sound barrier. I rather have smelly socks Butch, than that whip. In a flash they charged toward us. Did they have new powers too?

Bubble Catcher

They were useless to catch those energy balls. I saw Butch sneeking up on Buttercup while she was catching her breath.

"Buttercup! Behind you!" I screamed

Sonic Swing

"Stay in your own fight!" Boomer yelled

Batter Up

Bubble Shield

Home Run

Bubble Champange

"I said it once I'll say it agian. I. Hate. Rowdy. Ruff. Boys!" I said to myself

Blossom POV

"You are insane," I yelled

"Proud of it Babe!" he yelled back

Topspin Attack

Boomerang Spin

Shooting Yo-yo

What Goes Around Comes Around

I'm gonna murder that red-headed demon. Mojo tricked these boys out. Why are they so strong now?

Buttercup POV

I'm gonna kill that boy, than MOJO!

Gravitational Drive

Whip Lash

Hurricane Hammer

Rope Grab

"You. Can't. Beat. Me." Butch said smiling holding me close to his face. He almost looked like Jay. I was wrapped in that whip, then he swung me to the ground. It made a crater, the gravel pierced my back like knives.

"ARR, You'll never see sunrise again!"

Nobody POV

The boys were oddly stronger then the girls. Blossom flew to he top to catch her breath.

"They're gonna kill us," she said to herself

"You got that right," Brick said. He held her over the edge and threw her down, he sent a red beam after her piercing her back. She was starting to be covered with a pink light. Boomer threw Bubbles to where Blossom landed on her. Bubbles was being covered with an baby blue light. As Brick flew down, Butch was going to through Buttercup when she saw her friends being covered in the lights. She kicked Butch in the stomach and flew over to her friends, leaving a big dusty cloud. When the dusk cleared the Powerpuff girls weren't there, before stood a two girls and Buttercup. The first had long orange hair with a pink and grey diagonal blouse with a grey tank top under it and a pink graffiti heart that had LOVE on the front, also a pink ruffled skirt with matching flats. Her clothes were dirty and ripped. The second with long blonde hair in two long ponytails, a blue shirt with a long blue skirt and matching hightops, her clothes ripped and dirty.

"Wait. Momoko?" Brick asked

"H-How do you know my name?" she asked scared

"Miyako?" Boomer said trying to step foward slowly. She cringed scaredly. Momoko looked closer at Brick.

"Jason?" She questioned

"So that means your, Axel!" Miyako said

''Kaoru," Butch said. She didn't look at him she flew up and away. Brick tried to step close but Miyako stood in his way, she glared at him and he steped back. She transformed blinking her tears back and picked Momoko up. She was to weak to transform by herself, the last thing Momoko did was stare at Brick.