Splitting up

no one's pov

"y/n..."

"y/n...!"

"Y/N!"

y/n's eyes open and she quickly sat up, earning a headache. she grab her head and tried to decrease the pain by rubbing her temple. she look around and saw everyone building tents, finding fire wood for the fire, and tails building something.

y/n look up and saw the stars staring back at her, "it's..night...how long have i been out?"she ask herself, well, that's what she thought. "for at least 4 hours"sonic said beside her holding some medicines. 

he knelt down beside her and put what he was holding, down. sonic leaned closer to her and held her cheeks making her flinch a little, "you're alright, right?"sonic ask softly and yet, worriedly. y/n eyes sparkled from widening a little, and her cheeks flushing like a rose blooming. "i-i'm fine"she reassured 

sonic smiled and leaned his forehead to her "good. you had me worried when you passed out"he said, y/n leaned closer to him, loving the warmness he was giving her, "you're to over protective to me, you know that?"she teased, sonic chuckled a little and held her small frame "well, there's no way this prince is going to live without his precious princess, now is he?"he teased back.  

"pft! enough with the cheesy lines already!"y/n giggled slightly shoving him away, sonic chuckled pulled her back and resting his chin on her head, while closing his eyes, y/n doing the same thing. 

at the other side of the camp, the other 4 were looking at the couple, smiling. "awe!~they're so cute together!"amy gushed, wanting to hug the bundle of sticks she was holding, but didn't knowing she would get splinters. "yeah, sonic doesn't usually show that much  emotions. y/n is just really important to him"tails said, screwing on the small yellow bot he was holding.

"speaking of, what is that tails?" y/n ask, making the tails and the others jump a little, since they did just appear out of know where. "oh! this? well we don't really know what might be here. so i invented this flying bot to fly around the island to search for the last three things we need" tails explained, before standing up and activating the bot, making it fly in front of him.

he grabbed a medium size controller and started typing a few code for the bot. the bot BEEP! and started flying away. "it might take until morning for it to come back, enough time for us to rest for whatever battle the island will give us"tails said grabbing his sleeping bag, then laying on it "night guys!" he said, before closing his eyes and let the dark consume him.

"me too, night guys!" amy yawned and grabbing her own sleeping bag. "i'm gonna take first night!"stick said climbing on a tree and look at the jungle. "take look out for what?"y/n ask, since they were the only one there "the government! they might try and fine this island, or worse, ME!"sticks said before screaming "okay, okay, calm down! they are no governments here, sticks! this place is pretty much to the mobian eye!"sonic said, stick stop screaming and gave a small glare to sonic

"you might never know! governments are full of secrets and whatnot!" sticks said, y/n look at sonic with her hands on her hips "she does have a point at that part"y/n said, sonic groaned and walk away, for him to sleep as well. "still, you should sleep sticks, their's obviously going to be a big battle tomorrow. night..."y/n yawned out and went to the plane to look for her sleeping bag.

she look around the planes trunk but didn't find it. "don't tell me i left it....!"she whined quietly, she sigh disappointingly and went to the only person that would share there stuff to her, by giving it or by forcing it. sonic. 

"psst! sonic! psst!"she yelled quietly while poking his arm. sonic groaned and sat up wile rubbing his eyes "what is it y/n?"sonic ask "can i sleep with you? i forgot my sleeping bag"she ask, sonic sigh and and move to other size to give her some space. y/n lay down with him and she literally felt the bag and sonic squishing her. "whoa, it's a little tight...i should just leave"she said, as she was about to leave, sonic grab her shoulder and said "here, this will help"he said then turn y/n to her side to face him, her eyes was wide and her cheeks were hot as she and sonic stare at each other.