careful what you wish for [part 2]

picture of sonic character in human form. i do not own this pictures.

no one's pov

a girl hedg-er! human sat up from her bed and stretch her arms. she got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "another day" she muttered turning on the sink. she bend her body and splash water on her face, she grabbed a soap and cleaned her face. she splash water on her face again washing the soap off. she grab a towel and look at the mirror. but once she did,she dropped her towel....and yelled

"AHH!!!!"her yell echoed through the entire village. scaring some birds as well. y/n took a step back and look at her features. her noise was not the same as the last time,her body has no fur,BUT she still has her ears and tail. "w-what happened to me?" she ask herself. she paced back and forth in her room thinking what could have done this. she then remembered the fight,"eggman must have done this. better check on the gang" she said running to the beach.
once she got there. she saw,well, no one. so she went to her gal friend amy and sticks. she went to amy's first and knock at the door. no one answered so she let herself in "hello? amy? you here?"she called walking around. "i'm over here y/n! but don't come in!"amy warned from her room, "i'm coming in"y/n said ignoring her warning. she entered and saw amy at the same situation as she is. "wait! your in the same situation as me?"amy ask pointing at herself.
y/n nodded, "yup! do you think this is eggman's plan yesterday?"she ask "maybe,let's check on sticks"amy said,y/n nodded. they both went to sticks shack/cave(????). they were about to knock when they heard stick yelled in the inside.they quickly went inside and saw stick looking at herself in the mirror "AH! guys something terrible happen to me!"she yelled leaning at both y/n and amy's face "it finally happen! they curse me! i didn't get to hide my valuables and my ancestors cursed me!!!"sticks yelled running around.

y/n grabbed her shoulders "sticks! calm down! your not curse! it's just eggman's pan or something"y/n said, letting sticks's shoulder go "oh. i guess i don't need to do a sacrifice to get my old body back"sticks said.amy sigh,"let's go to the boys. maybe tails no what happen"amy suggested. the three of them went to tails's work shop since knuckles and sonic weren't in there shack. once they reached tail's workshop they heard them talking inside, "i can't believe this! of all things! i had to wear pants!"they heard sonic complain.

y/n rolled her eyes before they entered the shop,"yeah! i'm pretty sure your worried that your wearing pants than as turning into humans!" y/n said sarcastic-ly, sonic rolled his eyes before smirking "look at you! i think i just saw a beautiful angel!"sonic said holding y/n's waist. y/n blushed but glared at him "sonic...not now, we need to find eggman ask him what he did to us"y/n said "guess someone didn't wake up on the left side of the bed" knuckles said "knuckles,it's the RIGHT side of the bed"amy corrected "what's right?"knuckles ask "ANYWAYS! did tails figure out what happen to us?"y/n ask "yeah, it was actually the "fail" machine eggman built yesterday. now his making an antidote to turn as back to normal"sonic explained
"well, at least that helps us brighten up the mood"sticks said "BUT, he's missing the last ingredient, so we have to get it while he stays and fixes the machine"sonic said "did he say where were going?"amy ask "yeah, it's in the temple that's can be found in the jungle. so let's pack-up and meet here later and get that last ingredient"sonic said "yeah! the sooner the better" sticks said. the other's left while y/n stayed with sonic. she leaned to sonic's ear and whispered "i think my prince charming" before leaving.