"What happened?" Jeongyeon unnie asked, but I did not answered her question.

"Hey Tzuyu, Sana's calling" Momo said while pointing my phone on her lap.

"Don't answer that" I said plainly.

"Hey what happened? You can tell us" Jihyo unnie said while sitting beside me.

But I refused to tell it to them. It's between me and Sana this time. I don't want anyone to be involved on this one.

Night came and I'm still not answering her texts or calls.

"Tzuyu-ah!!! Sana won't stop calling me, just talk to her" Chaeyoung said when she barged into my room.

"Yeah. Good evening to you too" I said while still looking outside the window and she lays on my bed as if she owns it.

"So, do you mind telling me what happened?" She said. I turned to look at her and she is tapping on her phone.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked and walked towards my bed and lays beside her.

"I told you, Sana unnie's been pestering me by calling nonstop and I can't even have the chance to call Mina!" She whined like a little cub she is. I can't help but to chuckle.

"Yah! You find it funny?" She pouted. I pinched both of her cheeks as I sat down on my bed.

"Nah. You're just too cute too handle" I muttered. She also sat down and wrapped her arm on my shoulder.

"So, what happened?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing. Don't mind me. Anyway, how's the plan?" I asked. Her smile immediately shows up when I asked her about the plan.

"The plan? Hmmm it's going along so well. Momo's there already. And Dahyun is on her way there" If you are asking what plan we are talking about..... we planned a blind date for the two.

They'll have a date in a boat in Han river. It's kinda romantic because it's night time plus there's a fireworks display tonight.

"You think this will work?" She asked and I nodded.

"It will. We instructed them already right?"

*Earlier this morning*

I elbowed Chaeyoung as a sign that she should drag Dahyun out so that we can tell them both separately about our plan.

She dragged Momo out of the room and I asked Dahyun if we could talk.

"What is it Tzuyu?" She asked.

"Dahyunie, can you please go to the Han river later?" I asked. She looks confused with what I said. Okay Tzuyu you need to convince her.

"There's this girl that has been bugging me for a few days already and she said she'll stop bugging me if I meet her tonight in a boat in the Han river" I acted as if I'm really sad about it.

"And you want me to cover up for you?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

"But I'm not yo—"

"You can go there and accompany her. I'm scared. She said she'll jump off the boat if I don't come. And I'm worried that Sana might get jealous if I go there. Please Dahyunie" I acted cute infront of her and she finally gave in.

She asked me what time and I told her that she should go there by 7:00. She agreed to it.

"But get on the boat first. She said she rented a boat and there's a fireworks display later" I said.

"That's so romantic. Sana will really get jealous of that" She said while letting out a heavy sigh.

"But no one will get jealous if you go there right?" I asked. Momo came in side the room with Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung wiggled her eyebrows. Momo agreed too!!!

"Yeah. No one" She said while her gaze is fixed to where Momo is.

We'll see about that.

*End of flashback*

"I can sense Momo cursing under her breath right now" Chaeyoung said while laughing.

"Yeah" I said.

"You sure you're okay?" She asked.

"I... nevermind" Should I tell her or not?

"To be honest, I know what happened. And you should listen to her explanation first Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said. She stood up and told me that she's going home. She said she just checked me if I am okay because Sana asked her to check on me.

When she left my room, I stared at my phone.

A few minutes later, I saw her name on my screen. She's calling me again.

I answered the call.

[Oh my god Tzuyu! Finally you picked it up. Please hear me out first] She said in a fast way.

But I did not say anything.

[I know you're listening. Please let me explain okay?] She said. I sighed and nodded as if she can see me nodding.

[Tzuyu, that girl earlier, she's a friend of mine.]

[Nothing happened I swear! We just fell asleep after playing Twisters while we're drunk] What?

[I'm sorry. But nothing happened I swear! You can talk to her and ask her for yourself if you don't believe me.] Her voice suddenly became sad.

[I guess you're really mad. Talk to me if you feel like talking to me again. Bye] Then she hung up.

So all this time I got jealous for nothing?! And why did she hung up on me?

I called her and she picked it up quickly.

"Why did you hung up on me!" I shouted.

[I thought you don—]

"Didn't you know that I miss you so much?!" I sighed in frustration.

[I-I'm sorry] She said.

"Look, I'm sorry for not listening to you first."

[It's my fault too anyway. So are we good?]

"We are. Can we talk until we fall asleep? I want to tell you something" Then she said yes.

We talked all night and I told her about Dahyun and Momo.

It was around 2:00 am when she's not talking anymore.

"Sana?" I kept on repeating her name but there's no response. She fell asleep already.

I smile was formed on my lips as I look on the screen. I stared at her picture that is set as my wallpaper.

"Sweet dreams, Sana. I love you"

--
A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update. I got busy. But I promise to update every week! By the way, this story is coming to an end :<