11

"Harry home here no, Louis," Harry explained in a slow pace, trying to get used to speaking up again. It was hard, even before he met Louis all he'd ever say was his name, never wanting to forget it. He had forgotten how well he was able to speak before, he was always a quick learner but this was something different. He knew how to talk, he just needed to remember.

"Right," Louis nodded, "so let's see, you're here, in the jungle, alone. You've clearly grown a bond with these gorillas, or at least this one in particular," he continued, "you don't look like you're struggling for food," he added, his eyes lingering on Harry's long, toned torso for a little more than necessary, but Harry didn't care.

"Food?" Harry asked curiously, "Harry food?" he added, the term sounded familiar, he took a moment to ponder it over before he grinned, "like food," he nodded, setting the sketchbook down on the ground before he stood up. He looked around and then stepped towards a tree, climbing it before he plucked a couple of mangoes off of their stems. He normally let the fruit fall, knowing neither he or his mother cared about it getting bruised, but he wanted to impress Louis with nice looking food.

Louis watched Harry in awe and then bit his lip roughly once the man climbed back down from the tree with what looked like fruit larger than he had ever seen. "What is that?" he asked him, leaning in a bit closer to get a better look.

Harry handed a mango to his mother, who let out a little grunt in gratitude before she began tearing it open. "Food," he said simply, his thumbs digging into the fruit before he began peeling the skin back, having used the same method as his mother. "Good, Louis," he smiled, taking a bite out of the fruit as if making his point before he held the fruit out to Louis.

"Oh?" Louis asked and watched Harry as he reached for the fruit. He stared at the fruit in his hand before he took a bite out of it. It was bitter at first, but overall it was the sweetest mango he had ever had in his life. "It is amazing," he hummed out, licking at his lips before he took another generous bite.

Harry smiled brightly after he realized Louis enjoyed the fruit, "food ah-macing," he repeated to the best of his abilities before he stood and climbed to get a few more mangoes to enjoy together. "Louis home?" he then asked slowly.

Louis nodded, "yeah, my home is in London," he explained, "well, not really in London, a few towns away from the big city, but I'm there almost all the time anyways," he chuckled.

"Home...Louis remember?" Harry asked him and then sat closer to Louis. "No go home?"

"No, I remember where my home is, I know exactly where I live," Louis nodded, cleaning his own mouth before he continued eating. It had been a long trip, this was really his first meal since they got to the jungle.

Harry watched Louis and nodded, "Louis remember, Harry no..." he trailed off and then looked around the nesting area, the other gorillas all settling in to go to bed, seeing as it was already getting dark. "Harry home here," he continued.

Louis listened to Harry and then nodded slowly, figuring it was Harry's home since he was so comfortable around the gorillas. "How did you adjust to this lifestyle? Was it easy?" he asked gently, noticing the other gorillas all coming together.

"Was...no easy?" Harry said carefully, frowning in thought, "no easy, was...was hard," he nodded, tossing his mango pit out of the nesting area as he was finished with the fruit, Louis doing the same with his own.

"I could only imagine," Louis nodded and then brushed some dirt off of his thighs, "I should be getting back, before it gets too late," he added, standing up, "they'll be worried about me, think I've gone missing."

Harry then stood up and grabbed at Louis' wrist, almost in a panic, "no missing, with Harry," he said to him, "Louis with Harry home," he continued, "no missing, missing no," he added.