6

It was Louis' dream, to travel around the world. To explore the different places and admire nature's natural beauty. He adored the shades from the plain solid colored houses, to the delicate patterns on insects. The elegance of the flowers that would grow in his late mothers's garden when he was younger were his favorite.

At twenty two, he had been accepted into The Arts Institute of London, where he had first planned to get a degree in Visual Designs. He finished a full year, but he didn't feel the joy he was expecting. He felt like his art wasn't going to get any better through the classes he was taking.

So he dropped out, just like that. It was a sudden, but a certain decision. He packed his bags and decided to travel around the world instead. He'd been traveling for years, going out in the world for inspiration and drawing whatever he pleased.

It was a simple concept. Louis would travel around the world, then book art shows in the London museum, where he had become a local favorite to purchase paintings from.

He had asked his friends to tag along in his travels, they've joined him for six of the seven years he'd been doing so. Liam and Zayn were his closest friends, they'd both go on every expedition they could go with Louis, like his current journey.

The man was now twenty nine, he had made enough money in his last couple of art shows to fly out again. He had been planning this one for years, he'd always wanted to visit the African jungles. Louis and the two had flown out, the artist was determined to find animals to photograph and then paint when he gets home.

They had been walking for a while, he was advised to keep a look out for large animals that could be roaming around, for safety reasons. Louis soon found a nice little, cleared out spot where they could set up their things. He sat on a large rock and put his camera down so he would be able to unpack his things easily.

It didn't take the three long to set everything out, with their team efforts, the tent was up and filled within two hours.

Louis was excited, he had never been to the jungle, he had already taken a few pictures as they walked around, but the view he had of a patch of flowers growing in the distance was remarkable from his seat. He blindly reached for his camera, having a sudden moment of panic when he felt nothing under his hand.

"Guys, have either of you taken my camera?" Louis then asked Zayn and Liam, looking around the rock in case it might've fallen off when he wasn't looking, but he saw nothing.

"Not me, Lou," Liam called back as he walked out of the tent. "I didn't take it, didn't you just have it?" Zayn asked from behind Liam.

"I set it down right here, I swear I did," Louis huffed as he looked around, "I can't lose it, it's got everything," he groaned, parading around their little campsite. He was freaking out, "this isn't funny, quit joking around and give it to me," he then glared at the pair.

It was hot, they'd been walking around for hours, Louis was grumpy, all he wanted to do was take a few pictures before having something to eat. But he clearly couldn't do any of that until he found his camera, which was still nowhere to be seen.

"I'm serious Louis," Zayn spoke again, "we wouldn't hide it from you, honest." The couple looked between each other, as if silently asking one another about the camera.

Louis groaned louder, tugging at his hair in frustration, it couldn't have just disappeared. "This can't be happening, I set it down right there," he pointed to the same empty rock from earlier, "this whole damn trip would be pointless without it!"

The three all looked around, trying not to make a mess while they searched. Louis stepped away from the tent, trying to see if the camera had somehow rolled away from them.

It seemed ridiculous, but he was growing desperate, he needed the camera. He moved the bushes around slowly, hearing more rustling around him. He stopped his movements when he saw an unfamiliar figure in front of him.

Whoever the man with long, curly hair was, he had Louis' camera in his hands.