That sounded good! The next time I go for shopping, it's going to be my own money. I would be graduating in a month or two and then I would probably start internship and then have a job in......a few months?

Well, no shopping until a few months.

That doesn't sound bad at all.

But what about shopping in Barbados?

No way! I'll come back here to shop once I start earning.

I turned back to go to my room.

"Scarlet?"

"Yeah?" I turned back to him.

"Take this card," His tone was ordering as he got up from his seat and shoved the card into my hand once again. I scratched my forehead and opened my mouth to say something but he spoke.

"If that's how you really feel, you don't have to use it completely for yourself,"

I thought over his words and asked, "So what can I buy for you?"

He seemed to be thinking for an item that I could buy for him but finally shrugged.

"Why don't you come with me?" I asked.

"I'm busy,"

Ofcourse! I felt stupid for even asking that. How could I even expect him to leave work just to accompany me at shopping?

I'll just buy him a tie or a pair of socks. Or maybe cufflinks?

"How about I buy you dinner?" I asked suddenly, but regretted the words the moment they left my mouth, knowing that he would deny it immediately but I stared at him in surprise when he thought for a moment and nodded.

"Just text me the restaurant. I'll be there,"

I blinked at him in surprise, my mouth going dry. "Tonight?"

"Sure," He spoke nonchalantly while grabbing his phone from the counter.

"Okay," I bit my lip to stop the smile from reaching my lips and turned to the door.

"See you later," I muttered and left the cottage without waiting for a reply. I smiled down at the beach as I watched the children playing in the water and building sand castles.

Chuckling at them, I took the short way to the exit and stopped when our chauffeur parked the vehicle infront of me. He got out and held the door open for me.

"I'm not going with Alec today. He'll be here in a few minutes though,"

"I just got a call from Mr. Sinclair. I'll be your chauffeur today," He spoke.

Oh!

"Alright. Thanks," I muttered while getting inside the car. He asked me where I wanted to go and I told him to take me to a good mall.

He did indeed bring me to the best mall where I could find all the brands. I shopped for nearly two hours and smiled at the classy black tie I had bought. I got the box wrapped in a gift paper and decided to give it to Alec over dinner as a thank you.

After having some snacks, I left the mall and Kyle, my chauffuer, drove me back to the hotel.

"Can you tell me about some good restaurants around here?"

He gave me names of a few fancy restaurants and I googled them. I liked the ambience of all of them but fell in love with the last one. From the pictures, it seemed like a quiet place and the reviews were good.

I texted the name and address of this restaurant to Alec, waiting patiently for his confirmation.

We reached the hotel and I went to the reception to collect the punching card first. Carrying all the bags to the cottage, I dropped them on the couch and collapsed beside them.