Chapter 29- Trouble in the night

Poland: * Yawns from eating *

Reichtangle: Are you sleepy Polen?

Prussia: * gives a suspicious look at them*

*Thinking to himself: Ah... Not again with zis cutesy...*

*everybody feels tired.*

Poland: Can I sleep with you Niemcy?

Reichtangle: *blushes a little* Ja Polen... Ich'll carry you to your room too.

Poland: Thank you Niemcy

Prussia # 1: He's like a child boss ^ ^

Reichtangle: *carries Poland to sleep*

Prussia: Zat's why we must execute ze plan tonight. Mein sohn blushed. It iz ze limit of a man like him to blush. Ich must make him a man again.

*Everybody goes to the shelter to sleep.*

* Reichtangle and Poland both sleep adorably *

*In that night the plan waits to be exectued. After a few hours, when everyone is sleeping, Prussia puts a cloak on his head and comes to the window. He knocks in the window and Poland wakes up.*

Prussia:*disguised* Hello, mighty traveller! Come with me and I'll offer something good.

Poland: Ok and you look familiar

Prussia:*Disguised* Probably it's in your imagination.

Poland:*gets slowly off from the bed to not wake up anyone and follows the disguised Prussia.*

Prussia: * In his head * My plan is working well

Poland: Mr. Cloak guy, where are we goings exactly?

Prussia: You see Polen......you see

Poland: What to see?

*Poland gets surrounded by Prussia's clones that are disguised too.*

Poland: What is all this, I am not getting it

Prussia:*disguised with the cloak* I took you to complete our mission. We need an innocent being to be sacrificed for our cult. The cloak cult. And that innocent being is you.

Poland: Sacrificed!?

Prussia:*disguised* Yes. Sacrificed. I'm sorry little being but we need to please our god. * Takes his axe* With my axe I'll end you quickly so you won't have to scream.

* Poland screams like a little girl and runs back to the shelter to wake everyone up *

*The clones catch him fast before entering the shelter. The people from the shelter hear Poland but because they were sleeping they couldn't know what he was saying so they get back to sleep.*

Poland: Help me please they're going to kill me!

* Reichtangle woke up and so does the others *

Russia: Wha?

Reichtangle: Wake up vodka Polen is in danger!

*The clones and Prussia run with Poland.*

Russia: Cyka you're right everyone lets go!

*Everybody get's outside and runs after the clones. Prussia holds Poland close. In the distance, the clones find a cave.*

Prussia: Hohohohoho nowehere to run Polen!

Poland: Lettings me out- Wait, you're Prussia!

Prussia: Hohohohhohoho thats right you fool

Prussia:*hides in the cave with Poland and the clones*