Chapter 19- In the tunnel

Poland: Niemcy your hurt!

Niemcy: Ich know Polen.... Vere ist ze medical room?

Guard: Over there by the storage room.

Reichtangle: Bitte Polen, help mich go to ze medicine room....Guards, guard the tunnel....

Poland: * Goes to the medical room and gets Reichtangle his medicine *

Reichtangle: Now Polen, apply it on my wounds.

Poland: Sure * Uses the medicine to heal Reichtangle's wounds *

Reichtangle: Danke Polen! Ich couldn't have made it vithout you...

Poland: I am greatfull to help you Niemcy... * Hugs him *

Reichtangle: You are mein only friend Polen *hugs back*

Reichtangle: Now let's get out of here Polen... Zey are looking for us....

Poland: Ok Niemcy lets go!

*Poland and Reichtangle start running through the passage with the guards.*

Poland: In which way are we goings?

Reichtangle: They are going to the garden Polen.

Poland: In this case, should we of hidings or flyings away?

Reichtangle: Hidings Polen.

Poland: Okayings Niemcy, but what if they will catch us? We of havings to leave at some point. How should we of doings that?

Reichtangle: Is that doesn't work, we should flee.

*Somebody opens the secret wall door through which Reichtangle enetered when he was hurt.*

Reichtangle: Scheise! Run faster!

* Reichtangle and Polen run as fast as they can *

USA: *marching through the tunnel * Where are you, schemer ? Give up now!*starts shooting the defending guards*

* Poland sees USA *

Poland:... Oh nie... They are here... What will they doings when they into realisings I changed sides?

Reichtangle: They might punish you severely Polen.

Poland: Hide me Niemcy! This is the least of wanted thing to happenings to me....

Reichtangle: Ich will. Get in my sack Polen!

Poland:*gets in the sack*

Reichtangle:*transforms in a plane and starts fling through the passages*

Poland: Wheeeeeeeee!

Reichtangle: Now Polen, try to call ze jew und tell him to bring reinforcements! Zere is a wakie takie in ein sack.

*USA gets closer to them a little bit*

Poland: Ok Niemcy.......Izrael can you please give us some reinforcements!

Israel: Are you in great danger?

Poland: Yes I am and so does Niemcy.

Israel: Where are you exactly? In what type of situation?

Poland: I'm in Niemcy's sack. USA's friends are attacking us.

Israel: And where is your friend Reichtangle?

Reichtangle: Here I am with Polen.

Israel: I will send reinforcements and allies to you in a few minutes. I see now that you are in secret tunnels. Also, General Reichtangle, guard your puppet and each him how to fight when you have the time. He won't survive for long like this.*closes the call*