Chapter 20- Pesky vampires

*All the countries except Vatican got out safely.*

*In Poland's perspective...*

Poland's side is in front of the palace and the others are in the forest.*

Poland: Ameryka Thank you for saving me.

USA: No problem North Pole. However, I still have the doll with me. I will not let that monster take you again. We need as much people as posible to survive.

Everyone:*wacthes how the palace is falling*

Sealand: Is the monster dead yet USA?

Italy: We a do not-a know for a sure.

SPQR: *stands in the back kind of sad*

Italy: Papa what's wrong?

SPQR: It's sad to see how one of your sons vanishes away like that. Ego mean, we lost San Marino and then Vatican is dead.

Italy: San Marino is dead!?

SPQR: Ego don't even know son. He is missing ever since we left Britain's house.

Italy: * Starts crying *

SPQR: Ego swear that ego will protect you my son. You are the last one afterall.

Italy: Help me Papa...

SPQR: Ego'll do my bestus. *hugs Italy*

Italy: Thank you Papa...

Greece: Guys, we should leave immediately. The sun is setting down, and the night is coming. Bad things might happen to us.

Germany: Ich was thinking we should spend the night at Frankreich's house.

SPQR: Germania, Ego has some news for you. In the first days of apocalypse I saw that Francia was not acting normal. Rather like a paralel nation. Ego think we should find our old shelther or spend the night somewhere safe.

Germany: Ok.........how about my house instead?

USA: How much do we have to walk until there?

Germany: For about 2 hours.

Italy: Oh! It is-a not that-a far! Let's-a start-a walking!

USA: Not that far?! I'm still refilling my energy after that earthquake run!

Germany: Deal with it. *puts thug life glasses on*

* 2 hours later they head to Germany's House *

*The night is up in the sky, They are almost there but there is still some forest to be walked through because of the USA. Germany and SPQR are carrying him.*

Germany: Ich hate you Amerika....

USA: Yeah, Yeah... Hate me as much as you want. I was about to faint if I was still walking.

Poland: Are we there yet?

Italy: I can-a see the house-a from-a here.

USA: Pfew! I'm already tired!

Germany: .... Speak for yourself...

*In the sky a bat is suspiciously flying from tree to tree.*

Greece:*looking suspiciously at the bat*

Poland: What's with the bat?

*Being seen the bat hides and gets off from the tree.*

Greece:I don't know. Russia told me when I was allied with him that bats are vampires that want to suck bood. Some things must be forgotten in the night.

Poland: wampir?

Greece: Yes Poland. We should be togheter in case it wants to suck our blood. Russia said that there were two vampires before. Now it is just one here. He said he killed one of them because he was going to suck his blood.

*The bat hides behind a bush and transforms into a countryball.*

Sealand: * Scared *

*Sealand is in the back of the group marching towards the house.*

The bat:*feeling very thirtsy for blood while staying hidden*

*thinking* Should I drink his? I don't wăntings to drink dă blood of di innocents, but I feelings so thirsty....

*The bat tries to drink Sealand's blood but Sealand screams, thus being caught.*

USA: Sealand what happened!?

USA: The bat is trying to suck my blood!

*The bat is desperately trying to hide but it is caught by others.*

Poland: Kill it!

The bat: Oh câcat!

*The bat tries to fly away.*

Poland: Don't come back Kurwa!

SPQR: Wait... Ego think Ego know who that bat is. Bring back that bastard to me. He is so grounded!

USA: Bastard?

SPQR: I think he is my rebelious son. He transformed into a vampire just to be cool back in the day. I hate him so much... Now go on and catch that bat!

USA: Ok * Pulls out a butterfly net and captures the bat *

Bat: * Transforms into a countryball *

*The countryball falls down from the net.*

???: .....

SPQR: Let's see who you really are.*Pulls away his cloak.*

* Romania could be seen. *

SPQR: Ego knew that you were behind that. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU PIECE OF DISAPOINTMENT?! You are grounded...

Romania: WHAT!?

SPQR: Etiam. YOU ARE GROUNDED! Do you have to say something before I'll chose my punishment?

Romania: imi pare rau

SPQR: Actions like this should not be happening in our family and you know that. Because you apologised Ego'll give you a less gruesome punishment. Follow me until we're at the house and then we will talk.

Romania: Ok

* They go to the house *

*Luckly, Germany's house is intact.*

USA: Pfew...We are..... finally here... *passes out from the "effort"*

Germany: Like you did something...*Carries USA to the house together with Italy.*

*Everybody enters the house except SPQR and Romania.*

Romania: Dad is there something you want to say?

SPQR: Son, your punishment awaits you. Follow me. I'll give you the punishment you will deserve.

*SPQR brings his son into Germany's back yard and he ties Romania with a long chain to a metal bar from the stairs.*

Romania: Dad why? * Teary *

SPQR: What you had done back there is horrible. Even for you. Ego'll leave you here for the night. In the morning Ego'll pick y-ou up. Ego hope you will learn your lesson until tomorrow.

*SPQR goes inside the house. Romania feels very very thirsty.*