Chapter Twenty-Six

"What?" I ask after everyone leaves.

     "Good job beating Eric, I beat him when I was an initiate." says Four.

     "You let me win the one against you."

     "What makes you say that?"

     "You didn't do anything when I was pinned and that gave me a chance to react."

     "That's true. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt you while you were down." he says pulling me into a hug, after a couple of seconds he pulls away. "You need to go get some sleep, tomorrow's Visiting Day."

     "I don't need rest it's not like Marcus will be there."

     "He might, now go to the dorms and go to sleep." he says turning me around and pushing me.

     "Fine." I say walking away. When I get to the dorms everybody stops what they're doing and looks at me. "What?" I say confused.

     "What do you mean what, Dawn, you beat Eric and made Four forfeit. You're awesome." says Al coming up to me and patting me on the back.

     "Just what I need. I'm just going to sleep, tomorrow's a big day." I says hopping onto my bunk.

-------

     I wake up and run into the Pit, I know Uriah and his family will already be there. I see Uriah and walk up to him. "Hey, Uriah."

     "Hey, Dawn." he says pulling my arm. "This is my brother, Zeke." he says pointing to him as he introduces him.

     "Hey, I know you, you're the kid who beat Eric, he's pretty pissed off." says Zeke. Uriah just looks at me. After a while it agitated me.

     "What?" I say, using and motions.

     "I just can't believe you beat Eric."

     "Well, what faith you have in me." I say, making a frowns face, Uriah just smiles.

     "I have a lot of faith in you, it's just that it's hard."

     "That's not all, she made Four forfeit." says Zeke.

     "Now that I don't believe, I have to hear from for to believe that." says Uriah, pointing his finger in my face.

     "Uriah, get your finger out of my face." I say, pushing his hand down.

     "Okay." he says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

     "Wait, what's going on?" asks Zeke, looking at our hands. I just look at Uriah.

     "Well you see me and Dawn are kinda a thing." he says, blushing.

     "Aww, my little bro's got a girlyfriend." Zeke says, grabbing Uriah and giving him a noogie. Uriah starts to try to pull away, but fails.

     "Uriah, you need some help there?" I ask, all I get in response is a mhm.

     I start to help, but I'm I'm stopped in my tracks by somebody saying, "Zeke, let go of the poor kid."

     "Sorry, Four." says Zeke as he lets go of Uriah.

     "Hey, Four, is it true that Dawn made you forfeit?" asks Uriah.

     "Yes, it is. Dawn, your dad's here to see you." as he says that I tense up and look him, all he does is give me a sorry look.

     "I want to go, I want to meet your dad." says Uriah, excitedly.