Chapter Ten

"Oh, I get why you kicked me." says Christina.

     "Thanks Dawn. They aren't my buddies. Just because we were in the same faction doesn't mean we get along. Plus, Edward and Myra are dating, and I would rather not be the third wheel." announces Edward. I notice Tris looking at something and I see what it is it's Edward and Myra kissing each other.

     "Do they have to be so public?" she asks angrily. I just laugh.

     "She just kissed him. It's not like they're stripping naked."

     "A kiss is not something you do in public." Tris retorts. I notice her looking at me trying to get me to back her up. I just shrug my shoulder and see Christina, Will, and Al giving her a look.

     "Your Abnegation is showing. The rest of us, except for Dawn are all right with a little affection in public." I blush I'm not used to getting referred to often.

     "Oh. Well I guess I'll just have to get over it, then."

     "Or you can stay frigid. You know. If you want." says Will. I see a roll go flying at him, probably from Christina. Surprisingly he catches then bites it.

     "Don't be mean to her. Frigidity is in her nature. Sort of like being a know-it-all is in yours." says Christina.

     "I am not frigid!" Tris argues.

     "Don't worry about it l. It's endearing. Look, you're all red." everybody chuckles after Will says that and Tris laughs. "Speaking of how people act, Dawn why are you always quite?"

     "I've been taught to be quite unless somebody talks to me that's why." I say abit to angrily.

     "Come you need to lighten up and actually talk more." says Christina.

     "Fine."