{Chapter 01} Ethan 'Gold' Hibiki

Chapter 01
Ethan Gold Hibiki

Ethan Hibiki, also known as Gold, owned a family restaurant, a flower shop and a local grocery store. Of course, the one who owned it was basically his family, however, most of the work was done by himself and his mom.

His older sister, Crystal was studying off abroad and his dad was always busy with work. So on most days, Gold will be busy in both the restaurant and grocery store since his mother couldn't manage them alone, all the time.

The unusually golden eyed teen was cleaning up dishes on the table when a familiar pair tackled him that he almost lost his balance and dropped all the plates.

"Gold-san!" Said none other than his regulars.

Gold sighed. "White and Black, drop the '-san' on the back, I am not that old. And both of you almost made me break all the plates," he said, glaring at the pair of twins.

"But you didn't!" Both of them cheered.

"But I could," the teen reminded. "Mind you, if I broke any plates both of you will pay to replace them."

"Eh! That's not fair!" White argued.

"But it is," Gold grinned. "And I accept manual labour too."

Both of the twins pouted and Gold shook his head. He then analysed the twin's uniforms and noticed something different about them.

"Since when did White transferred schools?" Gold thought out loud.

The girl giggled. "So you noticed? There's an all girls school near my house so Bianca and I decided to transfer since it was easier and cheaper."

"Is that so," Gold said. The raven then took out a notebook and a pen from his pocket. "Well, what can I get both of you? The usual?"

"Yes!" Both of them said in sync.

"Okay then," he said as he listed down their order. "It should be ready in five minutes or so. We have a full house again today."

Gold saw the two slid to their seats and began to prepare the orders. There were around four people who were running around the restaurant, six if you include the chefs. However, days when they had a full house were always insane. Especially during rush hours.

"Man, there's a long queue outside!" Jamie exclaimed when he saw the number outside their window.

Gold grabbed a tray and kicked one of his employees leg. "Yeah Jamie, we have eyes. And they're not going to decrease if you are going to stand there to do nothing."

Jamie almost lost balance when Gold hit him again with a menu card on his head. "Alright, fine! Geez, try to respect your elders a bit will you?"

"I am still your boss," Gold reminded, cleaning up tables. "I can fire you anytime I want."

Jamie clicked his tongue. "Alright whatever you say boss."

"Move that mouth of yours less, it's your hands that needs to work out more. Even Felicity is out there running around to get orders."

Felicity was their cashier, usually she wasn't needed to move around much but it was rush hour so something's had to be done.

"Boss! How about those kids on table fifteen?! They haven't moved for an hour and customers are increasing in a dangerous rate!" Tia, the new employee, shouted across the room.

"Don't even bother," Jamie told once he served food for the table next to her's. "The kids are doing their homework, if you try to tell them to leave then it's your funeral."