I let him go and he went back to my desk and chair sulking and cursing beneath his breath giving us a break.

"Did you set the design?" Sara asked.

"Almost. I am stuck between gold or silver. Which one you want?" I asked her.

"Gold." She smiled brightly at golden highlights.

"Gold it is" I put it down and closed the folder. Warping it up.

"You are leaving already? We have a date set." Sara whined.

"I know​. I'm sorry. I totally forgot I have a meeting scheduled with Hermione." I played big puppy eyes at her. She growled but gave in. "Fine."

"Love you." I blew her a kiss and ran outside.

"Wait!!!! I heard her running behind me. Take him with you." She pointed Bryan who sat on my seat like he was glued to it.

I sighed.

"Bryan. Come on. Let's get going!" I shouted at him but he made no move.

"Brayn!!" I called him again.

He ignored me flatly. "Bryan don't make me come in" I screamed now.

"But I don't​ want to go.!" Bryan shouted back.

"No!" Sara and I exclaimed.

"Yes. I promise love. I won't be a trouble. I will only help her" Brayn made an angle face so innocent so pure.

"He is bluffing. He will make me go crazy. You have to take him Gin!" Sara shook her head I'm disagreement.

"Bryan I'm tired and I am late. Let's get going." I commanded.

"I said I won't bother. Why can't you let me stay. It's just not your shop. It's my friend's too. So I won't go. I will be on her side." Brayn stepped down and stood in front of Sara growing head in anger.

"You!!!." Sara brought her hands in anger gesture I closed my eyes she will hit him. She will. She is not this kind. She is an angle the soft spoken. Bryan the idiot makes her a cute devil. When I heard nothing I opened my eyes and saw angry Sara stomping her feet inside the shop.

Bryan stood smugly proud. I swatted his head hard and he literally helped in pain.

"Don't trouble her. Or make her a murderer or a psycho. You lunatic!" I slit my eyes at him.

"She can do the same to me..no one worries about me!" He huffed.

*******

Breathless I entered the boutique I hope this time I got it right, I didn't need to cross check the name as I saw the curly bush of beautiful hair. Sighing the internal victory of getting the right address I happily entered the store.

A set of annoyed stares greeted me. My smile flattered and I waved weakly mumbling 'hello'

"Atleast you are here." Ron lashed.

"Hey! I am just few minutes late." I checked my watch just to be sure it showed more than minutes late.

"Okay. A little late." I lamely added.

Hermione rolled her eyes, Ron just kept staring and Harry wasn't even sparing me a glance as his face was srunched up in one of his files. He didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence.

"Doesn't matter. Lets get started" I heard an unfamiliar soft voice I turned and look at a beautiful blonde. Her eyes were blue she was short in height but with an amazing body shape.

"Meg. This is my made of honor Ginny. Ginny this is my wedding designer Megan." Hermione introduce us.

We politely exchanged greetings "you are pretty than described" Meg complimented me. I passed a shy smile "Thank you"