"Of course I got the popcorn, need a ride?" I offered.

"Nah, I got to stop by Pippa's dressing room anyway. You still got the spare key if you beat me to my apartment right?"

"Always." I said and pulled out a ring of keys out of my pocket, and flipped up the one that was hers.

She then hugged me and patted my head again. "See ya later fro." She said and skipped off.

"Alright giggles!" I replied, both of us using our nicknames we had for each other.

During this I did not realize Lin staring at me with a face that said 'really'.

"When are you gonna ask her out!?" He said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"That's what I came to talk to you about, but she interrupted." I laughed.

Lin crossed his arms.

"After their duet tomorrow, can I swoop in the Ham4Ham show and ask her to be my girlfriend?"

"Finally!" Lin cheered and jumped up, doing a little twirl. "Yes! Do what ever you want Daveed." He patted me on the back and winked.

"Thanks." My face was red, I knew that.

"Groff owes me 50 bucks!" he cheered and skipped off, me laughing the entire time.

I went back to my dressing room and grabbed some things, and decided to stop by Phillipa's room to see if Y/N was still there.

I walked up to the door that was already slightly open, and was about to knock, but stopped myself when I heard voices.

"Come on, if he's not going to do it, you have to!" I heard a voice. Renee.

"Yeah seriously, he needs to man up." Jazzy said.

"He doesn't like me, he sees us as friends.' Another voice said. Y/N. My eyes widened. Does she like someone else? My heart dropped.

"You have to be kidding me." I watched Pippa cross her arms. "Daveed is head of heels for you."

They're talking about me?

"Never in a million years." Y/N insisted.

Y/N likes me back! I internally celebrated and knocked on the door, pretending I didn't hear anything.

"Come in!" They all said at the same time.

I opened the door completely.

"Hey sorry I was just seeing if Y/N had left yet."

I watched all the girls look at Y/N like 'I told a so'.

"I was just about to leave Daveed." She said. "I took my own car so, you can follow me if you want."

"Follow?" Renee questioned.

"We're having movie night her place tonight." I said.

The girls all looked to Y/N again with the same face.