[ three ] big bad wolf

Start from the beginning

He was taunting him, making fun of him. Scott tensed up, not liking being made fun of in front of the other lacrosse players and everyone on the stands. What if he turned in front of everybody? That wouldn't be good. Not good at all.

Scott muttered something to Coach Finstock who then raised his voice. "Then do it again." He ordered. He patted Scott on the back as he jogged over to the front of the line. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" He yelled for everybody to hear.

This time, when Coach blew the whistle, Scott took off into a quick run, much quicker than before. And before Jackson could even move to tackle Scott, Scott had already taken him out, moving into him as hard as he could with his shoulder, sending the star lacrosse player to the ground with a loud grunt and a thump.

Jackson was rolling on the ground holding his shoulder, but Harper didn't care as she rushed onto the field where Scott had topled over onto his knees, panting heavily. Stiles made it just before her, his hands on his shoulders as he called his name in concern.

"Are you okay? What's happening?" Harper asked, moving her hands to his arms.

Scott panted, and it sounded like he had something in his mouth when he spoke. His fangs. "I can't control it. It's happening," he seethed.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles looked alarmed, looking around to see if anybody had noticed Scott. Luckily everybody was paying attention to Jackson. "Come on. Get up. Go!"

Stiles and Harper both quickly jogged with Scott off of the field and towards the school building. Stiles lead them all to the boys locker room, Scott falling through the door in the way in.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked urgently, moving down beside me to help him.

Scott's head suddenly snapped up in their direction. His fangs had grown in and his usually warm brown eyes sparkled a golden, yellow colour.

"Get away from me!" He yelled so deeply and fiercely that Stiles fell backwards, taking Harper with him.

He reached behind him and grabbed Harper's arm, dragging her away from Scott as quickly as he could. He hid them behind a locker, trying not to cry. Suddenly a bang rattled from above them.

Scott was on top of the lockers.

The werewolf growled at them as Stiles tugged Harper left and right, doing everything in his power to keep them away from a very angry Scott. He cornered them like they were his prey.

Harper's heart pounded in her chest as Scott jumped over some lockers, landing on the ones that they were leaning against. She shrieked and Stiles fell against the wall, his back brushing against the bright red fire extinguisher next to the door.

"Use that!" Harper yelled.

Stiles frantically turned around, letting go of her to yank it off of the wall. The lanky teen struggled to grab a hold on of it properly, only getting a good grasp as Scott jumped off of the lockers right in front of them.

He didn't hesitate before releasing the carbon dioxide, the gas immediately filling the air around the werewolf. Scott moved frantically, keeping his head down low and his arms in the head as he tried to avoid it.

Stiles didn't stop until he had pulled Harper out of the room, the two teenagers falling against the wall as they panted, trying to recover from whatever the hell just happened.

"Harper? Stiles?" Scott's quiet voice come from inside the locker room, causing Harper to turn and peer her head around the door. "What happened?"

Scott was sat on one of the benches, sweat drenching his face and his hair, his facial expression looking about as puzzled as Harper felt. How could he not remember just trying to kill Stiles and her? Did this always happen with werewolves?