Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room watching on my laptop when my door flew open. There stood my two best friends, Alex and Anna. I find it funny how both of their names start with "A". Sometimes I call out "A" just to mess with them. Alex is pretty tall and fit... unlike me. I tried to get my hair dyed a different color like Alex, but noooo. Mom freaks out when I bring it up. She also wears glasses, though sometimes she where contacts instead. Anna is the less crazy version of Alex. She has braces, something I had to struggle with.

   "Whatcha watchin'?"Alex asked while she jumped next to me. Anna lied next to me on the other side of the bed, taking my "poop" emoji pillow. Like I said, she is less crazy. I was watching "Beauty and the Beast", don't judge. "Beauty and the Beast." I shrugged. I want to relive my childhood. Anna laughed, "You will never stop watching Disney movies!" I winked at her. Alex snorted very attractively...*cough* sarcasm *cough*. "I'm more of a Nickelodeon person. I mean Spongebob!" She is obsessed with Spongebob... she even has a pillow of him. I mean, I don't have the right to talk. I have a poop emoji pillow, except I don't like poop. I mean, like- wait. Forget it...

   We all got quiet when we heard footsteps and panting. It sounded horrifying. Then my brother appears bending down, "Sponge-b-bob. Is on n-now." He pushes his black curly hair out of his face, revealing blue eyes. Alex gasps and leaps from my bed to Matthew. Then they both run giggling. Sometimes I wonder I wonder if Alex likes Matthew more than me. Last time, she was doing my hair and she saw Matthew carrying his Legos to his room. Guess what she did. Yep! She abandoned me and ran to play with him. So, I stared into the mirror at a caveman looking freak. Me, if you can't figure.

   Anna sighed, "Well. Oh, by the way. The park near by is holding a fair fun-day thing. Stephen texted me about it. We should all go!" She jumped excitedly. I'm honestly excited myself, think of all the food! I think I'm drooling. I snap out of my daydream. "When is it?" Hopefully it will fit my schedule. You know, for a 17 year old, I have a pretty busy schedule. I eat, watch Netflix, and sleep. It's exhausting. "It's on June 30 from 11 am to like 10 pm." So it's in 3 days. I'll have to see, joking! There is food!I nod and close my laptop. 

   We walk down stairs to see Alex and Matthew concentrated on the tv. "Well, looks like Matthe-" I began to talk when they both shushed me, "Shhhhh!". Then Matthew spit on me... "Why'd you that for?!" I yelled wiping my face. " Because there was no spit when I shushed you. Duh!" He said it in a 'How dumb are you?' tone. Ladies and gentlemen, I present my brother. I heard dad laugh from the kitchen, "Great one Matthew!" Yes dad, please encourage him. "You piece of spit!" I yelled at Matthew and waited like I just said the best joke, which I probably didn't. Everyone ignored me. Oh come on! Anna patted my shoulder with sympathy. 

   I heard the front door open and close. I run to Mom who was holding bags of food. She held out  a bag of sour patch to me, yes! Then calls for Matthew to get his. But, he doesn't deserve it. He comes running to Mom, says a quick "thank you" and runs off. I sit on the couch and I watch Alex stare at Matthew with disbelief. "I thought you loved me!". He shrugged " There is nothing called love when it comes to food".Oh my God. Did he just? Wow, I'm impressed. Alex groaned and ran to me, "Hey! You know, I-"I put my hand up to her face, you know, talk to the man, talk to the butt, talk to the man at pizza cut? Yeah...no."Save it. I'm too nice." She hugs me and starts to eat. She is such real friend.

   "Hello darlings." mom says in a British accent, it's our thing. I take this moment to ask about the fair. "Hey, mom. Can I ask you something?" She nods while checking her phone. "So, there is this this fun-day fair thing at the park in 3 days. Can I go? Anna, Alex, and Stephan are going." She looks at me with a blank face. Please, please,please say yes. "Well," she sighs, oh the suspense, "Will it fit in your busy schedule?" I told you, I'm not lying! I nod, "Yes it does!" she smiled, so yes! Thank the lord!

   "I wanna go!" Matthew yells while turning his head. No. No. No. No. No. No. Did I mention no? Well, in case I haven't, NO! He always butts in. "No! I don't want to take care of him. MomQ Please, i-"Mom covers my mouth with her hand, "It's my decision." That's it, I can tell by Matthews annoying grin. I tightly closed my hands into a fist and bit down with my back teeth. "If you want to go, you have to do somethings." I let out a sigh. Well, at least he will have to make up for annoying me. "You too Molly." Never mind. "Alright." I huffed and looked over at Alex and Anna, who stood there awkwardly.