"Well, Lo sounds like she's real special to you and I'm sure you're just as special to her. Don't downplay all of this, I know you. You're gonna think the worse, but you shouldn't, okay? Since her whole family was excited, maybe he's a relative or an old friend. You never know, don't just assume," Lucy says rubbing up and down Lauren's arm in a comforting way. Lauren nods her head.

They stay like that for about an hour, in silence, just enjoying each other being there. Lauren thinks about what Lucy says, and she knows that she's right. Lauren had no right to get jealous and even though Camila didn't know what Lauren did, she feels guilty.

"Double date soon," Lucy ask, breaking their silence.

"Double date," Lauren ask confused.

"Ya know, you and Camila and me and Vero," Lucy says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"That sounds really good to me," Lauren tells Lucy, they go back to their silence for a few minutes before Lauren realizes that she forgot to tell Lucy and a small detail.

"Camila's autistic. And I know you and Vero love my brother, but they're completely different. I just wanted to let you know now, so you weren't wondering when we went on the date," Lauren explains.

"Lauren, I've known you for how long now? I don't care who you're dating as long as you're happy and I'm sure Vero and I will adore her," Lucy tells her friend kindly.

"Since first grade, it's just you're used to my brother, but it's not the same at all. What if you don't like her," Lauren says insecurely.

"Laur, we're going to be just fine, okay? You talk to Camila and we'll set up a date. Is she the one you brought to your softball practice that one day though? Alexa said you brought a girl," Lucy ask.

"Yeah that was her," Lauren answers smiling.

"What are you even still doing here? Go get your girl," Lucy says, pushing Lauren off the bed. Lauren falls to the floor, glaring up at the other girl.

"You'll pay for that, Vives," Lauren says with a smirk before leaving the room and soon the house. She goes a different route to Camila's house, wanting to know which one was faster in case Camila ever needed her urgently. She pulls up to the house and goes up and rings the doorbell.

"Lolo," the younger version of Camila says as she opens the door. Lauren squats down, giving the girl a hug.

"Hey, Sofi. Where's Camz," Lauren ask, the little girl still hasn't let go of her.

"She's outside with Shawn. Have you met Shawn yet? I love Shawn. You should go meet Shawn, but first come sign my cast," Sofi rambles dragging Lauren into the living room to get a Sharpie. After Lauren has signed Sofi's cast and said hi to Camila's parents she walks out to the back where Shawn and Camila are. She sees them in the swing, their backs facing her.

"S-she's everything to me, Shawn. I didn't think I'd ever be able to feel this way, I mean I've read about it and everything. I just didn't think I could ever find s-someone, s-since I'm me. But I found her Shawn and it's the best thing to ever happen to me. She's even better than giraffes, she's a better cuddler than Jojo," Lauren eavesdrops.

"Wait, so like you actually touch her? I don't think I could ever do that, Camila. I hate skin on skin contact, it makes me feel so uncomfortable," Lauren hears the boy say.

"Me too, but not with her. Her s-skin is what your bed is to me," Camila tries to explain.

"I love my bed, Camila," Shawn says.

"Yeah, I'm thinking I'm getting there," Camila says making Lauren smiles. That's when Lauren decides to make herself known.

"Hey, Camzi," Lauren says as she walks to them.

"Lolo," Camila says excitedly, standing up from the swing to give her a hug. Lauren sighs intot he hug, missing the feeling of this even if it's only been a few hours. As they pull away Camila gives her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Are you gonna introduce me, babe," Lauren ask once the kiss is over.

"Oh yeah! Shawn, this is my Lolo, the one I was telling you about. Lo, this is Shawn he's my best friend," Camila says smiling.

"Hi, Shawn," Lauren says to him with a smile.

"Hello, Camila's Lolo," Shawn says giving her a smile right back.

"You can just call me Lauren, Shawn," Lauren says chuckling.

"Yeah, Shawn. Only I can call her Lolo," Camila says protectively giving her a side hug. Lauren chuckles at her girlfriend's cuteness.

"Guys, it's dinner time, Lauren are you staying," Sinu ask from the backdoor.

"If it's okay with you, ma'am," Lauren says as they walk up to her.

"Oh quit that whole ma'am thing," Sinu teases before going in the house.

"So your Lolo, huh," Lauren whispers in Camila's ear.

"Yes, my Lolo. You're mine and I call you Lolo, no one else does. S-so my Lolo," Camila informs as if it's the simplest thing in the world.

"Let's go in, I wanna learn more about Shawn," Lauren says, guiding her girlfriend into the house and to the dinner table.

"So Shawn how'd you and Camila meet," Lauren ask once they were all settled and eating.

"Oh we went to the same school. It was for kids like us with learning disabilities," Shawn explains.

"So are you autistic or? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just curious," Lauren says explaining herself.

"Yes, I'm on the spectrum," Shawn says. We talk like this for a little bit longer until it's time for me to go. I kiss my girlfriend goodbye and say goodbye to everyone else before leaving.

Well today ended better than expected..

Hope y'all didn't think I was gonna make Shawn a bad guy (or Lauren for that matter.) Also over 1k??? you guys are insane! I hope you liked this chapter, feedback is always welcomed :))))