Chapter Fifty- Would You Let Me Know Your Plans For Tonight?

Hey guys, again I'm so sorry for the gap in the updates- life is crazy busy again, especially with working two jobs, but I also wrote, and re-wrote this chapter so many times because I just wasn't satisfied with it.

There aren't a huge amount of chapters left in this story, but I will be updating and then will start posting the next story!

The above photos are visual representations of the dresses Ava tries.

As always, let me know what you think!

_______________________________________

“So what do you have in mind for your dream wedding dress?” Ashley questioned Jenna. It was a fairly tight squeeze in the car with Laura driving, Abbie in the passenger seat and Jenna, Ashley and myself tucked into the back of the car.

“I honestly have no idea other than absolutely no way am I wearing a meringue dress! Could you imagine me ever wearing something that consists of 400 layers of tulle? Ew.” I flinched a little at the very thought of it!

“Awh Ava, you’d look like the perfect little princess! Would you get a tiara to match it as well?” Abigail teased, knowing how little I would want that type of outfit for my wedding day.

“Abbie! Ava, you’ll look beautiful no matter what you choose, you know that right?” Laura smiled at me, looking in the rear view mirror.

“Thanks Laura, that’s very kind of you. As long as your eldest son likes the dress, that’s my main concern.” I smiled as Abbie and Jenna rolled their eyes humorously.

“Well, I for one, think it’s sweet. I knew I wanted to impress Andrew when I picked my dress, so I don’t blame you for wanting Josh to fall in love with your dress!” Ashley took my hand in her own and squeezed lightly.

“Well, I’ll need you all to take photos of each dress so we can see what it looks like, before we can make a decision!” I laughed.

After a little while, we had arrived at the bridal store. The store was filled with ceiling to floor racks upon racks of wedding dresses, the majority of them were a white or off white colour with a small number of racks of coloured wedding dresses towards the back of the room.

A curvy red head approached us and introduced herself as Lauren, the owner of the store. She asked a few questions about what type of details I was looking for in the dress (The usual- lace or silk; sleeves or strapless and so forth), what our budget was and when we needed the dress by. It was March 15th now, and Josh and I had been planning since February for a wedding on May 4th. It wasn’t intentional that we chose ‘Star Wars day’ for our wedding but it was amusing considering how much both Josh and I loved anything space related. I wonder how Josh would like a galaxy wedding dress?

Truthfully though, we had picked the date because it was during a break on tour, just before we were due to head off to Australia and New Zealand, and we wanted to be married before the baby arrived. You know, the perfect little package life.

We had all separated once Lauren had taken our guidelines for the dress, and began dashing around different sections of the room, picking up any dresses that caught our eyes. I wanted something to show off the bump. Josh and I were so proud and happy that we were expecting again, so we didn’t see any reason to hide the bump.

We had revealed the pregnancy to our families the same day that Josh had sang at the karaoke bar. Josh’s parents didn’t seem nearly as disappointed in us this time, perhaps because they had known how badly we had suffered when we lost our son. Bill actually congratulated Josh straight away, and hugged him tight. Laura burst into tears, thankfully they were happy tears this time!