Chapter Fourteen- Together, To The Beat

Hey everyone, hope you're all enjoying this so far! Let me know what you think of this chapter- it is a little inappropriate for some readers as it does get smutty. I'll point out when it starts in case you want to skip that section. Again, with the anxiety, I know not everyone will react in the way that the two main characters do, but it will make sense for reasons later on in the story.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Heavy petting, sex and anxiety references.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Jenna came to see us and the guys returned from the shop, we all headed out for breakfast. We tried to keep our distance from each other in order not to arouse suspicion from the rest of the crew. Tyler walked with Josh, while Jenna and I tailed on behind. More than once, I caught Josh turning round to look at me. He was lucky he wasn't caught by anyone else. We were sat down at two large tables, Josh sitting opposite me. We began ordering and making small conversation.

"So, how big a crowd are we playing to tonight?" Tyler asked Michael, our tour manager.

"About 6,500. It's a sell out." We all cheered and clapped, excited by the prospects of this. It was a huge deal! I looked at Josh, who slowly seemed to be turning green, his hands shaking as he tried to hide them under the table. I tried to kick him under the table, to get his attention, but Josh just ignored it. I made an excuse to go to the bathroom, so I could pull my phone out and text Josh without being caught. I had just entered the hall way to the bathroom, when I sent a quick text to Josh, checking he was okay. I quickly used the toilet and washed my hands, before leaving the bathroom.

As I walked out, I could feel a pair of hands grab me and pull me back in. Before I even had the chance to scream, I felt soft hands on either side of my face and a pair of memorable lips on my own. "Hey." Josh smiled as he pulled back a little, still holding my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Just feeling nervous, you heard the amount of people who are going to be here tonight. I'm just a little anxious, I'm sorry." My heart hurt a little when Josh said this. "Help take my mind off of things?"

I nodded slowly, keeping my eyes on Josh, biting my lip a little. I kissed Josh softly, moving my hand to the back of Josh's neck, playing with his hair, tugging it lightly. I could hear Josh whimper a little, as I did so. Josh lifted me up and pushed me against the wall. After a little while, Josh moved his lips away from mine, along my jawbone and down my neck. Josh stopped at my collarbone, sucking and nibbling gently.

"Um... Josh? Someone is going to come looking for us soon, we should get out of here." Josh sighed and nodded.

"Sure, can you go back to the bus and then I'll follow you back in a minute? I'll keep them distracted." Josh let me down slowly until my feet were back on the hard concrete floor. I gave him a quick kiss before letting Josh leave to go back to the group as I loitered in the bathroom for another minute or two.

Eventually making my way out to the table, I clutched my stomach and sat down.

"Hey Ava, are you still feeling bad?" Mark leaned towards me, checking if I was okay.

"Yeah, just still pretty sore. I think I might try to go back and rest for a while, make sure I'm okay for the show tonight." Mark nodded and patted my hand sympathetically. Tyler agreed with Mark.

"It's best if you go lay down, Ava. Josh?" Josh's head popped up from the phone screen he and Shap were looking over, "Go with Ava and keep an eye on her please. We can get your food to go and you can take it with you." Michael asked the waitress if we could get Josh and my order's to go.