Chapter 14

Jen's POV

I wake up by the sun shining through the window. I'm in the same bed as Josh but this time he doesn't have his arms wrapped around my waist. And that's what I've asked for. Secretly I doesn't bother me at all, when he did. On the contrary, I really liked it.

I glance at my phone. It's 6.30 am. Ugh that stupid jetlag. Josh is still asleep, he looks so cute. I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. 

When I've showerd I wrap a towel around my body. I pull on my purple striped bandeau bikini and search for my black tank top. But I can't find it in my luggage or in my room. I'm sure I wore it yesterday though. I walk to Joshs room and there it is.

"Woah, that's a good start of the day" Josh says while he's staring at me. I feel a little awkward. I didn't even notice he's awake already.

"What do you mean?" I frown

"never mind" he says and his cheeks start to redden

"whatever Josh" I sigh while pulling the black tanktop on. "You should change too so we could get some breakfast."

"Okay" He says and he gets off the bed. He has only boxers on, as usual, but I didn't notice he has abs before.  I just stand there staring at his abs.

"What ?" he asks

"I didn't notice before you've abs" I say and I feel my cheeks redden.

"Yeah, I worked out a bit.." he says with a smile. How I love that smile..

" What kind of work out?" I ask. Oh, stupid Jen, that must be sound really weird.

"Do you really want to know?" he asks while pulling on a t-shirt.

"Yeah" I say and Josh walks towards me. He lifts me up bridal style and lies me down on the bed. My heart bounces like 3 times faster.

"There are a few exercises you can do" he says "You can do the usual sit ups but you can also do leg lifts" he lies down next to me and shows some leg lifts. I try to copy it, but it doesn't go well.

"Jen, you have to make sure you keep your legs straight."  He says and he holds my feet while I'm doing some leg lifts.

"It's much easier this way" I laugh.

"I know" he smiles.

"And you're doing this every week?" I ask in disbelief

"No, twice a week actually" he smiles.

"Wow" I say in admiration

"Yeah, we should get some breakfast downstairs.." Josh says

"Good idea, I'm starving" I say

"Yeah, when aren't you?" he smiles

"You have a point" I say while walking to my room to pull on my pink shorts and my white chuck taylor shoes. It's about 7 a.m. and I send Claudia, Jena, Liam and Sam a text.

Jennifer: Josh&I are going to eat breakfast downstairs, pls txt me when you lazy asses ar up xox

Jena respons really quick

Jena: Claudia&I gonna eat whit u  c u in 5 mins? xox

Jennifer: 5 mins is okay, c u in the lobby xx

"JOOOSH!" I yell  "YOU'VE 5 MINUTES TO GET READY"

"Jen, I'm already done" he says as he walks out of the bedroom

"That's good, then let's go to the lobby then, Jena and Claudia are comming too" I say and we head to the elevator.

When we get to the lobby, Jena and Claudia are already there. We walk to the breakfast buffet and we fill our plates with al kinds of food. There's sausage, bread, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, cereal, milk, fruit juices and much more.

We pick a table for six and start to eat breakfast.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Claudia asks

"We could go to the beach, the Sagrada Famillia, La Rambla, L'aquarium, the Picasso museum or Camp Nou" Jena says. 

"What's Camp Nou?" I ask

"Camp Nou is a soccer stadium, and there's also a museum, with the history of FC Barcelona." Jena answers

"Woah, that sounds awesome, let's go there" Josh exclaims

"Yeah it sounds pretty cool" Claudia agrees

"What sounds pretty cool?" Liam asks while he walks towards our table with Sam.

"Camp Nou, that soccer stadium here." I say

"Ooh, I really like soccer, let's go there" Sam says. "But if you guys don't mind, Liam and I are going to grap some breakfast"  and they walk towards the buffet.

When we finished breakfast we walk to the lobby.

"Are we all ready to go?" I ask while putting my sunglasses on

"Yess Let's go!" Liam says and we walk to a taxi which can bring us there.

The taxi man drops us off at a big building. We pay him and we hop out the car.

We walk towards de building and there's a huge line. When it's finially our turn we buy our tickets and walk to the corridor which leads to the museum.

There are a lot of displays with cups, balls, shirts and other things in it. There's a lot of information though. We walk further and we come to the entrance of the stand. 

That field.. It's so incredebly huge. My mouth just drops open.There's a huge rostrum with chairs that together read 'Mes Que Un Club' 

I guess it stands for 'More Than A Club'

 "Woah.." Josh says.

We sit down on one of the seats in the rostrum and just look over the big field. Then we head back inside and walk down a few stairs. Then we come to the dressing rooms. Several soccer players have clothe here.

There are lockers above the benches. On tv screens they show soccer players who have been here. There are also massage tables and showers and there's even a whirlpool!

"I wish my bathroom looked like this" Sam smirks

"Yes, me too" Jena agrees

We walk out of the dressing rooms and we come to the entrance of the field. Although there are fences for the wield, it still looks incredible. Then we can also read the letters on the side of the rostrum where we just were. It reads 'FC Barcelona'

Then we head back inside and we have to walk upstairs. There are like 6 stairs before we get up, but the fiew is amazing. We visit the small glass rooms where the VIP's and the commentators usually watch the game.

Then we head down and we come to another section of the museum. Man, this museum is so big! There are more information things and also a big screen where you can watch random people sing the club song.

We walk further and we come to a big shop. All kinds of souvenirs you can buy there. Shirts, balls, mugs, teddy bears, backpacks... We walk back to the taxi.

"That. Was. Just. Awesome." Liam says 

"I agree" I say

"If the rest of Barcelona is this incredible, we're going to have a great time!" Josh exclaims

{A/N hope you guys liked this chapter. I thought it'd be nice to write in details, because Barcelona is a very interesting place. I've been there last summer and I've seen a lot of incredible things there! If you don't like the details though, please comment! If you did like it, please comment too! I really want to know what you guys like to read. }