Travis x Garroth

Travis's POV

"Have you ever wanted to know why giraffes have long necks?" I asked Garroth, both of us laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"What's a giraffe?" Garroth asked.

"Exactly." I said. We laughed.

"I can't believe you have to go on a business trip soon. What's it like being a big businessman now?" I asked him.

"Eh, it's mostly boring and it's really hard, but the money is worth it." He answered.

"I would think you would be more excited than that! You're going to Hawaii of all places!" I said.

"I know, but it's gonna suck because I can't take you with me."

"Don't worry babe, it'll just mean that I'll be here waiting when you get back!" I said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh you!" Garroth said, blushing.

I snuggled him some more and we made out for a bit, before he had to get up and leave. 

"I'll see you in a week, baby! Love you!" Garroth said to me.

"Love you too, babe!" I said back and blew him a kiss.

~1 week later~

"TRAVIS!" Garroth yelled, running and picking me up in the airport, spinning me around.

"How was it babe?" I asked him.

"It was beautiful! Next vacation, I'm definitely taking you!" Garroth said.

"Awesome! Now, let's go pick up where we left off~" I said, whispering into his ear.

"Fine by me!" Garroth said. He lifted me bridal style and we got in the car and drove home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, honestly, this isn't my best, but I'm rushing at this point to get something out. I PROMISE I'll make the next one better.

Vote and Comment!

~J