Travis x Dante x Zenix (Phoenix Drop High)

Travis's POV

"Hello? Traaaaavis?" Dante called my name, waving his hand in front of my face.

I blinked back into reality.

"Wha? Oh, sorry Dante." I said.

"What's been on your mind lately? You have been out of it for a few days now." Dante said.

"Oh, n-nothing." I said nervously.

"Well, look at the time! I have to go!" I said, looking at the watch on my wrist.

"Well, fine. But we're talking later Travis!" Dante yelled to me from a distance.

Whew, that was close! Now to find where he is. I walked deeper into the forest and called out his name.

"Zenix, where are you?" I called to him.

"Over here." He said. I followed his voice to a stream of water. It was pretty and he was in his underwear. I blushed and looked up.

"What's up?" He asked, noticing my red face. He stood up and walked towards me. He brought his hands to my face and made me look at him.

"You're blushing. How cute." Zenix said. Then, he wrapped his arms around my body, pulled me close, and kissed me. I stood there in shock until he pulled his lips away from mine.

"Well, did you like that?" Zenix asked me.

"Y-yes." I said, still in shock from what just happened.

"Come on, let's take a swim." Zenix said, stripping me of my clothing. When he unbuttoned my pants, he pulled them down and smiled in delight when he saw that I had gone commando today.

Hey, what can I say? I just didn't feel like wearing any underwear...... Don't judge me!

"My my, Lil' Travis isn't so little..." He said with a smirk on his face. "Here, I'll make this more fair."

He took off his underwear, exposing his um, Lil' Zenix, which wasn't little. At all.

"There, now we're even." He said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the water. The water was cold, but my body was warm because of Zenix, so it was balanced.

He splashed me with water and started laughing. It wasn't an evil laugh either, but a happy laugh.

"HEY!" I hollered. I splashed some water in his direction, getting his hair wet. He started laughing and I started giggling. We splashed each other with water for about an hour. The sun was starting to go down so we got out and dried off.

"Well, that was fun." Zenix said.

"Y-yeah, it was." I said, blushing.

"Hey, Travis, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Zenix asked me.

"Ah, uh, uh, um, s-sure." I said, stuttering.

"Awesome." Zenix said.

He got down in front of me and grabbed my Lil' Travis.

"Z-Zenix, w-what are you-"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna suck your dick." He interrupted me.

"O-okay."

(I'm too lazy to write this scene, but just know that they did the frickle-frackle.)

Dante's POV

Ah, home sweet home! It feels good to set my backpack down after carrying it around all day at school! Now it's time for me to take a nap! I walked into my room to see Gene and Zenix there, playing a game.

"Gene, Zenix! Get out of my room!" I yelled at them.

"Beat it, squirt!" Gene spat at me.

"Okay, you made me do this. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I yelled for her.

"What is it sweetie?" My mom came into view from the hallway.

"Gene and Zenix won't get out of my room!" I complained to her.

"Gene, Zenix, out!" My mom said, grabbing both boys by the ear and dragging them out of the room.

"Thanks mom! I love you!" I called to her, then flopped down on my bed.

I was about to fall asleep when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled at the door.

Zenix opened the door and closed it behind him.

"Zenix? Why aren't you with Gene?" I questioned him.

"Your brother and your mom went to Mother Son Dance Classes, so I'm stuck here until they get back." He said.

"Well, what do you want with me?" I asked him, putting emphasis on me.

"That's just it Dante, I don't want anything with you. I just want you." Zenix said to me, stepping closer to where I'm currently sitting.

"W-what?" I stuttered in shock and disbelief.

"I said I want you. I've seen the looks you've given me." He said, only inches away from me.

He kissed me. I was in disbelief, but then I relaxed and kissed him back. He started unbuttoning my pants and he took off his.

"Heh, I can feel Lil' Dante." He said, smirking. I blushed.

(And then they did the frickle-frackle, too.)

-Next Day at school-

"Dante! What's up?" Travis asked me as I approached him.

"Nothing, I just got a boyfriend!" I told him.

"Nice! Me too!" He said.

"Awesome! So who is it?" I asked him.

"Zenix!" He said.

"W-what??" I said, confused.

"Is there something wrong?" He questioned.

"Zenix is who my boyfriend is as well..." I told him.

"Okay, what in the name of Irene is going on here?" Travis spoke.

"I have no clue!" I said.

"Hint hint, you guys have been played. Zenix is a cheater." Sasha said, walking around the corner out of our sight.

"That fucker!" I said.

"Dante, wanna go out once we break up with Zenix?" Travis asked me.

"Let's take it slow, like a date." I said.

"Agreed." He said.

We held hands as we walked to go break up with Zenix. He took me on the date and it was Awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there it is! Sorry this took so long! But, *drumroll* SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER FOR ME! I am officially done with finals! I'll have more time to write! YAY! There should be an update in my Oc x Vylad book tomorrow, and part 2 of the Call the day after. As always, I hope you guys enjoy this oneshot! Bye!