Garroth x Aaron (Lemon)

Garroth's POV

After I told Mummy that I liked Aaron, she screamed through the phone and wouldn't stop talking. My doorbell rang and I shouted through the phone that I loved her and that I had to go. I hung up and went to go answer the door. It was Aaron.

"Hey Garroth, can I come in?" He asked me. I nodded and he came inside.

"Do you want anything?" I asked him, walking towards the kitchen and grabbing 2 cups.

"Yeah, can I get some water? The walk over here made me thirsty." He said.

I got the water for him and started walking over to him when I tripped and fell. The water from both of the cups splashed all over Aaron, which made him soaking wet. I blushed heavily and started to panic.

"O-OH MY IRENE AARON! I-I'M SO SORRY!" I said, getting up off of the floor and rushing to the hallway closet to get some towels.

"Heh, it's fine, Garroth." He said, taking off his soaked shirt and pants, leaving him in his red boxer briefs. I blushed and walked over to him, handing him the towel.

He started drying off and when he reached for his back, he gasped.

"A-are you okay?" I asked him, trying not to make direct eye contact with him.

"Yeah, I'm just sore from working out. Do you think you could dry my back for me?" He asked me, turning around so his back was facing me. I blushed heavily, pretty sure that my face was the shade of an apple, and started wiping his back with the towel. I felt his muscles under the towel and almost dropped it. I finished drying off his back.

"Thank, Garroth. Do you have any spare clothes?" He asked me, looking me in the eye. I looked away as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"N-no. I'm sorry. T-today was l-laundry day." I said, stuttering.

"Heh, it's cute when you stutter." He said, walking closer to me.

"W-w-what?" I said, not helping my case.

"Your stutter actually turns me on." He said. I looked down to see his erect member through his underwear.

He leaned into me and kissed me. I was in complete shock at first, but I eventually kissed back. I opened my mouth a bit so he could explore every part of it. I led him to my bedroom and sat on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my sky blue boxer briefs. Aaron kissed me again and leaned me back on the bed. His hand started traveling downwards towards my member and he grabbed it. I gasped as he started stroking it, making it harden. I eventually grew to my full length of 9 1/2 inches.

"Garroth..." He said my name in a low tone, which gave me goosebumps. He started licking and sucking on my neck, which made me moan.

"A-A-Aaron..." I stuttered, turning red.

He took off his underwear to reveal his fully erect 11 inches. He flipped us over to 69 position and took all of me in his mouth. I moaned loudly as he started bobbing up and down. He lined himself up with my mouth and he stopped sucking.

"Garroth, please..." He said in a low tone. I took all of him inside of my mouth and started sucking. He moaned, thrusting up. He took me inside of his mouth again and started moving even faster.

I came in his mouth and he came in mine a few seconds after. I got off of him and got into bed next to him. We snuggled until we eventually fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE AFTER 84 YEARS! Sorry it isn't as good as my other works of art. (OKAY FOR REALS THOUGH, WHO SAW THE MOST RECENT EPISODE? MY HEART! I MEAN, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS EARLY! AND THAT SCREAM THOUGH! JESS IS TRULY AN AMAZING ACTRESS! ANYWAYS, BYE GUYS!)