Zane x Travis

Type of Fanfic: Happy

PREPARE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis's POV

I have always dreamed of this moment in my head for so long, I never would have thought it was actually going to happen tonight! Me and Zane have been going out for 3 years today, and today's the day I'm gonna propose to him. I got him this beautiful black diamond, which is his favorite color! I'm also taking him to our favorite restaurant, The Maid Cafe! (If you must know, that's where I first found I had feelings for him! What can I say? He looked really cute in that dress.) I'm going to pick him up and then we're going to walk to the Maid Cafe. I just have to text him.

T- Hey babe! Get ready, we're going to the Maid Cafe! I'm almost at the house! Love you <3

Z- I'm already ready. Love you too~

I got to Zane's house and then we walked to the Cafe. I got us some seats inside and pulled out his seat for him. He sat down, I pushed him in, and then I got in my own seat.

"Hello! My name is Kawaii~Chan and I'll be your waiter!" Kawaii~Chan said to us as she placed menus on the table.

"Kawaii~Chan? You work tonight?" I asked her.

"Of course Kawaii~Chan works tonight! Wait.... ARE YOU GUYS ON A DATE?!" SHe yelled loud enough for the restaurant to hear her.

"Yeah, today's me and Zane's 3 year anniversary." I told her.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE LET KAWAII~CHAN SERVE HER SHIP TONIGHT PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!" She started begging, getting on her knees and bowing down to us.

"Kawaii~Chan, th-this isn't necessary..... You can serve us if you want to." I told the desperate meif'wa.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! What do you guys want to drink?" She asked us, suddenly snapping back to normal.

"Uhh, I'll have a some Lemonade. Zane?"

"After what just happened, I think I'll just get some water." He said, giving off a 'what in Irene's name just happened here' expression.

"Coming right up!" She said and came back with lightning speed.

"Thanks!" I told her.

"No problem! I'm guessing you guys are getting your usuals for dinner?" She asked us.

"Yep! Hey Kawaii~Chan, can I talk to you for a minute? It's about Aphmau's birthday party."

"Hm? Oh, sure Travis-kun!" She said to me. We walked outside of the restaurant where I was sure Zane wouldn't hear us.

"Okay Kawaii~Chan, tonight, I plan on proposing to Zane.I need your help." I told her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She fangirled.

"So, will you help me?" I asked her.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?! OF COURSE KAWAII~CHAN WILL HELP YOU!" She yelled at me like I was a maniac.

"Great! I want you to take the ring and bring it out wen I order Dessert." I gave her my specific instructions, and then we went back inside.

~Dessert Time~

Kawaii~Chan brought out the dessert and the ring was right next to it. She set it in front of Zane and grabbed her phone and started recording.

"Travis, what is this?" Zane asked, picking up the ring.

"Happy Anniversary, babe." I said, kissing him, then getting on one knee and taking the ring.

"Zane, The day I met you, 3 years ago, I knew you were different from everyone else. The day I saw you in that maid outfit, I knew my heart was right developing feelings for you. These past 3 years have been the best of my life, and I want to make the rest of my life perfect. So Zane, will you marry me?" I said, smiling at him.

He started crying and nodded his head.

"Yes, yes of course I'll marry you!" He shouted, grabbing the ring and kissing me.

Everyone in the restaurant said their congrats, except for this one table that shouted 'GAAAAAAY'.

"Travis~kun, can you hold Kawaii~Chan's phone for a minute?" She asked me.

"Uh, sure Kawaii~Chan." I said taking her phone to see that it was still recording. I turned it towards her. She was facing the table that had shouted gay.

Her eyes suddenly turned to those of a cats and her fingernails grew longer. Her tail stood straight up and her teeth had become fangs. She hissed at the table and then leaped at them and attacked them. The guys at the table ran out of the Maid Cafe with tattered clothes and cuts on their faces.

"AND DON'T LET KAWAII~CHAN CATCH YOU HERE AGAIN!" She yelled at them, panting as her features returned to normal.

"Thank you, Kawaii~Chan." Zane said to her.

"No problem!" She said, fixing her hair.

"I love you Travis." Zane said to me.

"I love you, too." I said back to him. And then we kissed each other.

~Wedding Day~

The moment I've been waiting for, our wedding day. I'm so excited, and so nervous. I've never been so happy in my life! I get to marry the man of my dreams and spend the rest of my life with him! I'm such a nervous wreck, I don't want anyone to see me like this.

"Hey, Travis~kun, you have a second?" I heard Kawaii~Chan say to me.

"Huh? Oh, sure Kawaii~Chan." I said, sighing.

"I just wanted to let you know that Zane~kun is just as nervous as you are. But he's also as excited to sped the rest of his life with you as well. You guys will be fine, and you both may be nervous now, but it's all worth it." She said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, Kawaii~Chan, I needed that." I told her.

"Now let's go! People are waiting!" She said, dragging me by my sleeve.

As we arrived at the wedding hall, I saw Zane standing up there next to the Justice of the Peace, who just so happened to be Aphmau. The music started playing and I was escorted down the carpet laid with flower petals by Kawaii~Chan.

Zane was wearing an all black suit and I was wearing an all white one. By the time I got to where Zane and Aphmau were, Kawaii~Chan went to sit down next to her boyfriend, Prince Reese.

"Do you, Travis Valkrum, take Zane Ro'Maeve to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Aphmau asks me.

"I do." I say, smiling and looking at Zane.

"And do you, Zane Ro'Maeve, take Travis Valkrum to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She asked him.

"I do." He said, looking at me and smiling.

"You may now kiss your partner." Aphmau said.

"You know, out of all of the times that we've kissed, this will be the best one." I said to Zane.

"Yeah, it will be." He said back to me. And then I kissed him for a long time. Everyone cheered. Now me and Zane were officially married and We get to spend the rest of our lives together.