Chapter 39

It was the afternoon, the sun was just setting and the stars were coming out. as the stars sparkled in the sky the permanent crescent moon rose above a single figure sitting on a wooden dock.

(Y/N) sat by herself on the dock dangling her foot into the water, her toes just touching the water, she sat and watched the sky change from blue to purple to pink to red to orange and then into a deep blue. the sky was beautiful and with the horizon sparkling off the water, it made it even more amazing.

"What are you doing here?" asked a voice, she turned to see Karma, he was drying his hair with a small towel, "Why are you wet?" She questioned as he sat down next to her.

"The guys decided for my teasing to throw me into the spars over at the back" He sighed. It was true...

~Flasback~

Everyone was cheering for the 'new' king and queen of the couple contest. when everyone left the stage the girls grabbed (Y/N) and the guys grabbed (Y/N).

While the girls squealed and fangirls, giving (Y/N) a makeover and having a fashion parade in her room the guys out of jealousy and for their own teasing pleasure decided to throw Karma into the spars fully clothed.

As Karma was walked to his room he saw a silhouette of a small figure sitting on the edge of the dock. he stepped closer and realised the figure was (Y/N).

~Back now~

"They girls just made me do their makeup and I let them use my clothes" she laughed, Karma looked to the girl, she had bright teeth and her laugh was like an angle's.

He smiled lightly as she looked up at him and noticed his calm smile "Why don't you smile like that with anyone else?" she asked, "What do you mean?" Karma questioned.

"Whenever you talk or tease other people you put on a smirk but with me, you smile... it's a true smile," she said lightly smiling back at him.

she blushed lightly, was he really doing that?. he looked away and put his feet into the water, there was a long silence, it was awkward or tense it was a calm and peaceful silence as if the two were taking in the calmness or speaking without words.

Karma moved his hand on top of (Y/N)'s hand, he looked at him but he didn't look at her, he was just looking to the stars, the light twinkle of the stars reflecting off his eyes. She blushed mouth agape as she looked at him.

He sighed "I'm hungry, I'm going to eat," he said, he soon got up and was walking down the dock when "Wait!" (Y/N) cried, she was half getting up, he looked at her with true joy and confusion. She could tell he didn't want to leave.

She stood up and gave him a closed eye smile "Thank you" she said. he winked at her and ran off down the sand and to his room, she watched as his dark figure went down the sea edge.

After watching a single bird fly over her head and duck into some trees (Y/N) decided to leave and hang out with her friends. As she was walking to her room she heard loud yelling and cheering in the boy's rooms, he peeked into one of the rooms to see all the guys hoisting Karma above their heads and cheering his name.

She laughed to herself and left upstairs, she went into her room. thinking about maybe having a warm shower until she finds all the girls sitting impatiently on the floor of her room.

"You did it!" they all cried, they all tackled her and dragged her into the room, "You kissed him! You two are so dating now! I ship it!" some girls cried, (Y/N)'s brain could bearly fathom what was happing so it didn't register who was talking.

"Ok girls leave her alone," Professor bitch said, everyone sat in a circle and watched (Y/N)'s every movement. "So how did it feel?" Hinano smirked "It was... warm" she smiled sheepishly as her cheeks rose to a bright pink.