Chapter 23

Pop Star name=(PS/N)

(Y/N) sat down in a bright pink seat next to the interviewer, "So (PS/N), why did you change your style, the idea is pretty mad about it" she said "well, I never liked the style frankly, this is me I just had to stand for it I guess" she said with a smile "plus, the true fans would love me however I sing" she said with a brighter smile.

Soon (PS/N) got into position with the band "1.... 2....3!" she yelled, she began to sing 'hide away'

(play Rock song)

it began soft but the churros were hard and load. after her song she was thanked and she left the set in super speed, Class 3-E looked at the screen in shock "that was (Y/N)" someone said.

KoroSensei and Mz Bitch looked in shock and so did everyone else except for Mr Karasuma and Nagisa who already knew "I already knew since we are acquaintances" Explained Karasuma "and she told me" said Nagisa quietly "WHAT!?" cried the class at Nagisa.

Before the class could mob Nagisa with questions they heard a loud screaming from outside, suddenly through the window zoomed (Y/N) at Moc 5, she smashed through the window, she stumbled through the classroom and fell on her face once she stopped.

"and this is why I don't run at Moc- UGH!" she ran over to the bin and puked up blood "another reason I don't run at Moc 5, I should really work on the trajectory of my impact" she mumbled to herself not realising she was still in costume as (PS/N).

"WHA!?" cried the class greeting up from their seats, (Y/N) spun around and cried out in horror, "I thought this was next door!?" she cried "F**K!" she cried running out the door, the class followed her.

She hid around a corner, her breath heavy and her hands trembling "Where did she go?" asked the class as they ran past her.

You slid down the wall, your back against the wall, you let out a quiet sob,"I can't do anything right, they find out I'm an assassin, they find out I'm assigned but the government and they find out I'm (PS/N)" you sobbed "why don't they just assign me another thing not to tell the class so I can tell the howling world" you mumbled into your knees.

"yeah, you are pretty useless," said a voice, you looked up. It was Karma, his body towering over you as you sat on the ground "Karma! have you seen (Y/N)?" asked Kayano "I think she went outside" he responded blocking me so they couldn't see me, the class raced outside to search as he stayed with me.

(Y/N) dug her face into her knees, her wet tears soaking her bare knees "put your knees up... I can see your panties" smirked Karma with a slight blush dusted on his cheeks, she bent her legs down and held her skirt down to the floor.

Karma sat down next to me "I'm just useless, I can't keep a secret, I'm a mess of a girl, I'm not even a girl I'm a crazed assassin with the talent to kill" she sobbed, Karma put his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder pulling her into his shoulder. she dug her face into his shoulder making his shirt wet, but he didn't care he just stroked her hair down her back.

He took her head off his shoulder, he could see drops of tears in her eyes, she had red eyes (from crying), he put 2 fingers under her chin. she looked at him in shock "b-baka" she mumbled quietly still looking at him in the eyes "yes I sure am" he said quietly leaning in to kiss her.