Chapter 22

I arrived at the classroom late as hell, it was 8:30 and class started at 7:40.

I was late because that day I'm having to go down to the main campus and perform as (Pop star/N) for a music/interview.

I rushed into the classroom "I'm sorry I'm late Korose-" I paused, the class looked at me in wonder and shock, soon I was moved.

I was tackled to the ground as i was bombarded with questioned like 'how is she!?' or 'is she really that awesome?!', i leapt up and scrambled back "what are you talking about?" i asked "your best friends with (pop star/N) right?" questioned Kayano "Oh that" I mumbled 'crap, at least they don't think i am her' i thought "she's cool, and fun, and quite sassy" i smiled "now can we get back to class?" I asked as we all sat down.

~Later That day~

"so class, seeming as E class can't watch (pop star/N) play live I was thinking we could watch her on TV" KoroSensei exclaimed bringing in a TV and the class cheered.

"how long till it starts?" asked Isogai "10 minuets" answered KoroSensei 'Crap!' i thought I looked down at my sports bag, it had my outfit in it.

"KoroSensei! I have to go!" I cried standing up, the class looked at me "why?" they asked me "Um..." I paused "reasons," I said, "can I get dressed?" I asked him "yes you can" respond KoroSensei, I thanked him and ran out the room as fast as I could.

I got changed into a bright/sparkly blue skirt, glittery rainbow jacket, black tube top, galaxy wedges which made me the size of Karma and my lips were painted in the rainbow.

(Picture I made)

"Crap I left my bag in the classroom," I said to myself

"Crap I left my bag in the classroom," I said to myself. before running into the classroom my phone began to buzz, I put my phone up to my ear "hello?" I answered as I opened the door to the classroom "WHERE ARE YOU?!" cried ben "calm down its on speaker phone" i said grabbing my bag from the floor, the class looked at me in shock but i didn't pay attention "THE SHOW STARTS IN 5 MINUETS AND WE NEED TO DO YOUR HAIR!" he cried "I know, just lost track of time" I said pacing up and down "have you got the wig with you?" he questioned "yep" I said "you need to get here in 2 minutes, down get the outfit messy" he warned "but it takes me 5 minutes to get down there when I'm not in heels or a skirt!" I cried with worry "I'd need to run at Moc 20 to get down there" I said, suddenly my eyes drifted to KoroSensie.

"Ben I got a plan prepare yourself," I said eyeing down KoroSensie, I put down the phone and place it into my bag "KOROSENSEI! BIG EMERGENCY, PANIC, WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!" I cried at him "what is it?" he asked "I need you to fly me down to the main campus pronto" I said "I'll buy you a gelato" I agreed "YES MAM" he said and in a flash I was gone, I was at the main campus leaving the classroom.

~Nagisa's POV~

The class was excited, even if we didn't get to watch her live it would still be a good to watch her live on TV, as KoroSensei dragged the TV into the room (Y/N) stood up and asked to go and change, we wondered why she had to go but she just said it's for 'reasons' and left.

Soon after she walked in with the most sparkly and fashionable outfit I've ever seen "WHERE ARE YOU!?" cried a voice from the phone that she held, she said she lost track of time nd picked up her book bag she had left on the floor.

We were amazed, she asked KoroSensei if he could fly her to the main Campus. as soon they were gone without any questions by us.

We all looked at each other, and then the screen came one "Hello everyone, I'm your host Lizzie Fang" said the lady "Today we are at Kanugigalka middle school where (Pop star/N) will be performing for us.

A large dust storm appeared and left with (Pop Star/N) standing in the middle of it with her hand on her hip like a boss. she strutted towards the camera "and that's how you make a dramatic entrance" she smirked.

The class looked to each other "ITS (Y/N)!" cried Hinano "she wearing the same outfit and makeup as (Y/N) but with (F/C) hair?" question/stated Meg "Ben asked her if she 'had the wig'" explained Kayano.

We were amazed and soon the interview started.