Chapter 7

The class's concentration was on (Y/N), she took a deep breath and began her storey...

"When i was little i was abused by my parents, in more violent ways a child of that age should of never gone though... My parents argued and hated each other but took it out on me, at the age of 3 the police found out and arrested my parents leaving me alone, but the leader of the squad that arrested my parents say the potential in me and adopted me, that man was Ben.

But since that day all my emotions seemed to not work, i could act amazingly but all the acting was just that, acting. i faked the smiles and laughter. They trained me to be a assassin and my trainer was Karasama, he was the only one who was able to make me truly smile, i don't know how but he did.They found that because of the trauma as a child i could easily assassinate" (Y/N) paused the class looked at her.

"please.... i'm not a monster, i just did what i was told, along the way i because noticed for my talents but i'll tell you them when I'm ready. thank you for listening" she turned t Korosensie "KoroSensei i understand if i scare you know, or if you hate me so i'll leave if you want" she said with a bow.

KoroSensei placed his tentacle on her head, she flinched as she said bowed "i do not hate you, you couldn't help it, we understand that. if you want to talk about it at anytime come to me or miss irina, she too went through that at a young age" with those words (Y/N) looked up "who's miss Irina?" she questioned "a women who can help you" he responded.

A tap on (Y/N)'s shoulder appeared, she spun around and looked to who was tapping her, it was Karma, the howl class was behind him "we don't hate you" said someone "we forgave Kiyano" said Nagisa "yeah and i turned into a flaming tentacle beast who nearly killed KoroSensei" said Kiyano.

"Ps i love knives, they seem so.." you paused twirling the knife in your hand "dangerous" she said "i'm sure you'll be friends with Kara then" said KoroSensei.

"can you show us some moves!?" shouted some moves "maybe when we do HPE i can teach you come tricks?" she asked.

During HPE (sport) Everyone was gathered in their parkour suits so they could train in the forest but (Y/N) didn't have a parkour suit "(Y/N) why don't you have your suit?" asked KoroSensei "she doesn't need it" responded Karasuma for her. KoroSensei nodded and let us start, we were going to play a Teacher vs Student game but it was only Karasuma and Mz Bitch because Korosenseo would have a unfair advantage.

And so it started, Karma took charge of the operation, he said we should split up and using Risu we could communicate.

there was multiple groups, Karma and Nagisa being the leader, but they couldn't find (Y/N) anywhere. After half an hour Nagisa and Karma were fond along with all the others now only (Y/N) was left but no one knew were she was, the students watched from a drone that Risu was controlling trying to find her but still couldn't.

suddenly Mz Bitch was out she had been 'slain' by (Y/N) the students were amazed "that brat go me!" she whinnied "where did you die?"asked Nagisa "out in the North" she responded, The drown flew over to the cliff face on the north of the mountain. near the edge stood (Y/N)  Karasuma walked up to her.