Chapter 13

So they left the room, the folder in Nagoya's hand, it was filled with imrotamtion and (Y/N)'s secluded for the weeks "wow (Y/N) has a lot to do" said Nagisa as he looked at the folder, "here we are" said Tarasika, The class walked into the room, a Lady sat in a chair eating Ramen sat in the middle in the room "Oh hello! you must me Class 3-E?" she questioned/said. 

"yes we are" said Hinomi as we walked in "why are you all here?" she asked "our friend is going to be here to train, thats what Ben said" Karma explained "OH! you mean Onii~Chan?" she asked "Onii~Chan?" the class questioned "yes she's my little dumpling" she squealed "she's so interesting, she can withstand more pain than the majority of the world, can see more colours and even hear more sounds than so many more people here, she's for-nominal!" she cried.

suddenly through the door on the other side of the glass stepped (Y/N) she had a different pair of cloths this time. she had a white and grey uniform before but now she had a dark navy blue skirt and a short black top, her (H/L) (H/C) hair draped down her shoulders with her (F/C) tips on the end of her hair, she sat in a chair on the other side of the glass.

"dont worry this glass in 1 sided, she can't see us" she assured "Hello Onii~Chan!" she exclaimed into a speaker that sent into the room "I told you not to call me that Rachel!" she cried putting her head back with a sigh.

"i can't help it your just so cute!" she squealed "can we just get on with the test" she grumbled "ok" Rachel smiled. "now we'll do the colour test first, ok?" she questioned "yep" she agreed.

On a screen popped some colours, "whats the test its just blue, pink, yellow and black?" questioned Justice. 

"name the following colours in description" ordered Rachel, "first, a 2% darker than normal blue, A mix of magenta and a light red, A 5% lighter Tangerine orange and a 1% lighter midnight purple" she said with a blank face "correct" Rachel said ticking a box labeled 'Colour test'.

"Better than last time, the past week you've had better results in your tests, have you been doing anything different?" Rachel asked "i've been going to class 3-E, that seems to ease my anger and stress" she smiled, "Ok time for..." she paused "SOUND TEST!" exclaimed (Y/N)

"why is she so exited about a sound test?" asked Kayano. "look in her profile, she can break glass with her voice" she said calmly, Nagisa flipped through the pages "trait 57: able to break glass with voice!" he cried.

"please start" she said, "Yes Mama" she said, she faced a glass platform, she took a long deep breath, she started to scream it was very high-pitched, she bent her body forwards and put her hands bind her back.

slowly the glass shattered and soon it bursted into small glass shards. She sat back down "very good" Rachel said with a smile, the class looked at her in shock.

"now the pain test" she said calmly, "Excuse me?" said Meg "yes?" responded Rachel "whats a pain test?" asked Meg. "well... as you should know (Y/N) was tortured as a child but not just that, her parents gave her needles and medication and now she can resist higher leaves of pain than a full grown man" she explained 

Some men strapped (Y/N) with pads and drips, "ready?" questioned Rachel "yep" said (Y/N).

the power was up to 100, then 200, then 600, than 1000 then once 1 minuets had past she was up to 9000% pain leave "Wow! she usually only gets up to 200" Rachel said shocked "but the natural human body can only withstand 100% pain at he most!?" cried Taskebayashi

"thats correct, but (Y/N) is different" she said as she lowered the pain, (Y/N) let put a sigh of relief.

Rachel pressed the button while looking at us "Ok (Y/N), i need to keep you in for 10 minuets, your next class it at G-9 but it takes you about 2 minutes when it takes a full grown back about 7 to your next class, so you can spear time" she said winking at me "better run" she whispered to us. 

We ran off down the halls to the next area.