Chapter 11

It was Saturday, the day of the excursion.

~anyone but (Y/N)'s POV)~

The class walked into the large hall, the walls were white and the front desk had a tall black haired lady at it, she was typing something on the computer.

Karasuma went up to the counter and notified that he would be showing the kids around and training them, the lady nodded and gave him a key card. The class walked through narrow halls, people in uniforms walked past them.

"this is so cool" said Kayano "yeah! sad that (Y/N) couldn't come" said Hitona with a frown "Why isn't (Y/N) here Mr Karasuma?" asked Tomohito.

"Um..." he paused "she had some business to tend to" he lied. he knew the real reason why she couldn't be here though.

(Y/N) had been training to be a assain in this area since she was 3 to now, she found her true assassination skill when she was 5 and became a full time squad captain and assassin when she was 10, and now she is 15.

Karasuma was her trainer when she was only 4-7, and by that time they had bonded more than any trainer and trainee, but the few mouths Karasuma disappeared and (Y/N) had no idea where he was until now.

The class walk through different districts of the campus it was like a school but for assassination, this was only a small part of it, all the areas are characterised into assassination, technicians, space and more.

They made it to a small area, "now class please form 6 groups of 4 and 1 group of 2 please?" ordered Karasuma

There was now all the groups:

Terasaka, Hasama, Muramatsu, Yoshida

Meg, Koutarou, Chiba, Hayami

Yuiki, Sumire, Sousuke, Kouki

Justice, Hirato, Okajima, Isogai

Hinano, Okano, Nakamura, Yada

Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Okuda

and, Sugino and Kanziaki

All these groups got to go out and explore the campus, they told people that some school kids would be watch some things and exploring so they don't get kicked out.

~With Chiba's group~

Chiba and Hayami when to the shooting range while Meg and Kuotarou stayed and watch from afar.

a large group of men were in the range and let them shoot some targets, they hit every target perfectly even the ones the general had trouble with. They walked out with swagger as the men stared at them in aww like they were some kind of alien.

~Nagisa's Group~

They all walk into a large room with a lady in it, she looked at the kids and walked up to them "are you those kids that Karasuma teaches?" she asked, they nodded 'yes' "ok cool, wanna try it out?" she asked "try out what?" asked Kayano.

The  lady walked over to a panel and pressed a button "try to dodge all the object" she said a things flew past like knives and gun fire. "me first!" cried Karma.

Karma ran head first into the gun fire, he ducked and flipped through it, the lady looked amazed at his movement. once he went out of the gun fire it was Nagisa's Turn.

He ran through the gun fire and made it to the knives, that were flying though the arena. as he sped through he was about to be hit, he did a flip and grabbed the knife, he threw it at the machine and hit it perfectly.

for a moment the machines stopped, and that was a long enough time for him to run though. The lady looked amazed at Nagisa "great job kiddo!" she said punching him in the shoulder lightly.

Suddenly  Okada's phones went off, it was Rizu.

"hey Rizu whats up?" said Nagisa

"emergency!" she said, everyone gathered around the phone "Sugino and Kanziaki have called everyone to got to H-7 in district 2 as quick as they can" she explained "whats happened?!" asked Kayano "i don't know" she said.

The kids ran out the room as fast as they could...