16

I-Eenglish ko yung flashback para tuloy-tuloy ah? K bye:>

-VampireLoL

Alex's POV

Lahat sila umupo, Ni sila Ivy at Ate Kat d alam to. Huminga ako ng malalim, "It started when I was fourteen,"

"That's wrong! Gosh. It goes here and that goes there." Monica groaned. "Sorry." I whispered and continued doing it.

"We were building a small castle and I did the wrong stuff, She kept bossing me around telling me to just go off and sit at the corner. I did what I was told. I felt really bad because I didn't do it right also HURT because she kept smacking the back of my head. Next up when I was fifteen. A year passed by, I met a girl and became friends with her. I thought she was nice and true but the day we were trying to escape a something-like detention? I knew the real her."

"Come on. Boost me up." Jeizel said, "Oh gosh. I hear someone." I whispered as my knees go weak making her fall. "Ow!" She screamed when the teacher came in. "What are you doing?" She asked. I looked down. "We. We were trying to escape. And she fell when I was trying to bring her up." I answered. The teacher's eyes became furious. "You can't do that! No escaping! Another Hour!" She practically screamed. She walked to the window with a lock and a key. Where did that come from? I whinced when She slammed the door and heard a click, "Nice going stupid. You could've just told her that we were goofing around and you acciddently pushed me." She growled grabbing a sit. I stayed quiet for the rest of the hour feeling unwanted and lonely.

"I cried that night, But I still smiled in the morning like nothing happened," Nag pause ako at pinunasan yung nasa gilid kong luha. I chuckled, "The Smoking and Drinking came at Age Sixteen,"

"Alex. Let's go drink." Monica and Jeizel cheered. They met at the mall when Me and Monica was shopping, Well. SHE was shopping. "I don't drink." I said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Just this once. Pleaaaase?" Jeizel pleaded-Her brown eyes sparkling. "Fine. Just tonight." I said.

At the Club

"Three San Mig please." Monica ordered. "Aren't we too young?" I asked. "So What? They don't care." Jeizel answered and got the beers. This can't hurt. Only one Beer. An hour later I was really drunk and I just grabbed a ciggar and inhaled/exhaled some. "DAMN THIS IS AWESOMMEEE!" I slurred and inhaled/exhaled more of the ciggar. We danced and danced all night.

"And it just stopped at the first week of my birth month. Another year passed and I was almost seventeen, That's when I was tricked thinking he loved me but didn't, I had my first cut too, Not on my arms. On my thighs," Pag pause ko bago tignan sila, Isa-Isa. Lahat sila may 'sadness' and 'pity' sa eyes nila. I scoffed silently.

"I never loved you, You're stupid and Ugly, In fact, I never liked you. Ha! You think someone will ever fall for a freak like you? I like Monica, Bitch." He rolled his eyes as he said those harsh words to me. My vision was blurry from all the crying. "Go home Weirdo. I don't want you here." He said. I stood up and ran. It's been a week after my birthday. I met him at my birthday party. He only wanted me to get close to Monica. Now, I'm home. I ran to my bathroom not listening to my parents voices. I went straight to the mirror closet and opened it. There's a blade. I sighed and got it. I removed my pants so fast that my phone went out. I grabbed it and played 'Breakeven' I whimpered as the cold metal met my warm skin. I deepen the point and slide it down breathing happily. I did four on each side. "I'm happy now." I whispered.

"I met Kaye at the Park after a week or two and we clicked. We became unbiological sisters. We spended the whole year together, My parents is happy that I found a real best friend, A sister, Then I met Kat and Ivy, They're so talented and they kinda said I'm good at being Alto so I joined them. We made 'TRIVEXIA', My sisterhood with Kaye never faded. Now. My fifth cut on my wrist. This will be a story to tell to my future friends, Or maybe to my children." I finished with a chuckle.

They were all silently staring at me, Kaye squeezed my hand. "You, You're so strong." Liam whispered. "I can't believe you went through that." Zayn whispered next. Harry, Louis and Niall kept quiet, "You've hidden that from us for two years." Pag English ni Ate Kat para kela Harry. "I did. I didn't want you to know because I don't want my past roaming around the atmosphere. You don't have to change how you treat me, You don't even have to pity me. I moved on from my past. I'm okay now because I have you guys." I finished.

Louis stood up and hugged me, Followed by Niall, Then Liam, Then Zayn, Then Ate Kat, Tapos si Harry Then si Ivy, Si Kaye nasa tabi ko, Hawak kamay ko.

"You were hurt for four years, That's shit, We will make a new past for you, A happy and lively one. We will always be here. Always."