4- Queen Bee

[EDIT] so to those who already read this chapter, I rewrote only the ending because I really disliked it and thought you know what happened to early (no spoilers to those who haven't read this yet!!)

[2007- 7 years old]

"I met this awesome girl, today!" Chat Noir told Ladybug one day when they were seven.

"Yeah?" Ladybug asked genuinely excited for Chat Noir. Lately, he had been telling her how lonely he had felt at home. He had explained to her how he was homeschooled and his only social interactions were in their dreams.

"Yeah! Her dad and my dad are friends! And so we became friends! She's really cool and funny. I bet you'll like her!" Chat Noir smiled. He created a sandy floor, with a beautiful ocean and sunset. Not too cold, not too hot. Just perfect. He laid on the sand, crossed his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Ladybug joined him.

"What's her name?" She asked. Chat Noir tried to say something, but it was muffled and inaudible. Like when they try to say their names.

He sighed.
"I'll just say her superhero name she made up. Her name's Queen Bee."

Anger and betrayal bubbled through Ladybug. Superhero names were their thing! Why can't he just call her apple or something?

Ladybug nodded and turned away from him, though Chat Noir took no notice.

Ladybug took a deep breath and decided to shrug away the negative emotions. He deserved another friend.

"She sounds great. I'm so glad you finally met someone!" Ladybug smiled.

"Yeah, I was starting to get sick of you." He laughed. Ladybug rolled her eyes but laughed too.

"You're a meanie!" She shoved him disturbing his peace on the sand. He tumbled over and face planted into the sand.

"Hey, take that back!" He turned over and grabbed her wrists pinning her to the ground. She giggled from underneath him and shook her head.

"Meanie! Meanie!" He began tickling her. She rolled around on the sand trying to shake him off all while trembling with laughter.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She wheezed. He laughed and let her go, getting off her. She panted, trying to catch her breath before pouting. She slowly stood up and matched his height. She smirked mischievously.

"Meanie." She yelled before sprinting away as far as possible...

-
[2008- 8 years old]

"Ladybug, when we're older, where do you want to live?" Chat Noir asked Ladybug.

The two eight-year-olds were playing a game of Snap.
They sat on a fluffy, rainbow carpet, crossing their legs kindergarten style and facing each other.

"In a big, big castle!" Ladybug exclaimed while putting a card on top of the pile.

"Yeah! And we can have 47 rooms!" Chat Noir nodded happily.

"My bedroom will be the biggest room in the house!" Ladybug smirked.

"Aww, I wanted mine to be!" Chat Noir pouted before yelling 'snap' and slapping his hand down on the pile.