"We're gonna send you up there tonight in our private jet" Lock unwraps his arms from me and pulls out his phone.

"Tonight?!" I say shocked and he nods.

"You're gonna be okay Elena" Keth smiles.

"Thank you" I return the smile.

"Well sister, pack your shit" Aaron says.

"Oh noooo Lock won't have his own personal teddy bear to sleep with at night" the guys smirk.

"What?" Lock turns to them.

"Oh shut the fuck up, we seen the way you hold Elena at night, like a teddy bear!" Justin laughs and Lock scoffs. I laugh and run upstairs to pack my toothbrush, clothes, shoes, and any other thing I need.

I walk downstairs with my backpack on to see a stressed out Lock pacing back and forth with his head in his hands.

"Everything okay?" I ask and stand in front of everyone.

"Yea, Ready to go?" Brandon asks and I nod.

"I'll get the car started, I can drive if you want" Justin looks at Lock and Lock takes his head out of his hands and shakes his head no. Justin just nods then walks outside and I hear the engine start.

"Let's go" Aaron says then walks outside and everyone follows. Justin seats passengers seat and I sit in the backseat with the guys. Lock jumps in the drivers seat and starts driving.

"This dog is cool" Keth says in amazement as he pets Maximus. I turn my head to him and smile.

"Aren't we suppose to get Brandon's mom and sister?" I ask.

"They're meeting us there..." Brandon says cold. Since I'm sitting besides him I wrap my arm around his shoulder and hug him.

"It's gonna be okay Bran, I'm really sorry" I rub his back.

"It's not your fault El and you don't even know anything about the situation" he says once again cold. Ouch... let me be there for you Brandon

"No I don't, but I know it hurts you and I don't like seeing you sad. Talk to me" I lean my head on his shoulder and continue to rub his back.

"I uh... when we got arrested my mom and sister visited me in jail" he pauses and I give him an encouraging smile "she told me how I'm a disappointment... how my own sister can't be anywhere near me... how I shouldn't come home. El, she took my little sister away from my... she cried and hearing her cry I just wanted to hug her but the stupid glass between us prevented that. My mom doesn't want me to have any interaction with her. My sister means the world to me, she's my fucking pride and joy and my mom took that away" Brandon hugs me and let's it all out.

I hug him and rub his back then the guys in the back join in on the hug.

"I'm so incredibly sorry Brandon, you don't deserve that. Did your dad have any word in this?" I stupidly ask. All the sudden everyone tenses up and I look at them confused.

"He's a cold hearted asshole. He did nothing to help my family, I was the man of the house... not him. Me and the guys went to all my sisters events at school. Mom was too busy being my 'dads' maid" Brandon growls.