I could have done something but now she is anywhere with those asshole Red Lupeis. I thought she went back to the pack house. I was more focused on killing than protecting her and now look where we are. 

"Your brother is with them too, with some other pack members" Jacob sighs as the whole pack watches me in anticipation. Lyle too? I swear punching one of the trees next to me. It splits down the middle and my knuckles ache. 

I can't deal with this. This is just too much. First my Dad dies now this? I can't say I am horribly sad about my Dad. Sure he is my Dad but he has been such a jerk to not only me but the whole pack since he started initiation into the council. Yet another reason for me to hate them. Now I am alpha and my brother is missing, my mate is missing, and my mother is crumpled in a heap past insanity with grief. How do I function with all this going through my mind?

I stare at the pack as the anger flows through me. I have to get them back one way or another. Before we were just trying to protect our pack. Now it's different. Now we are going to exterminate them, like the pests they are. First I am going for Alpha Foster, then Charity, then Noah.

"We find them, we kill them" I growl looking towards Kameron and his Dad.  They nod their heads in approval, ready for my orders. I am alpha, I need to get my head in shape and do this. Then after this is over I can tell the pack she is my mate. Now that I am alpha, I can beat that damn council and not have to go through some of the alpha laws. 

My phone goes off signaling I got a text message. Who can be texting me now? All my friends are here. Unless it's Riley! I grab my phone out seeing Natalie's face on my screen. I haven't seen her all day. What the hell does she want?

I slide it open and swear. Pictures of Charity beating up Riley fill my screen. That's until the picture of Lyle getting injected with wolfsbane takes its place. Enough of that stuff and wolves can go into a coma or die. Whoever is doing this is going to die. I keep scrolling until words fill the picture's place. 

Mate+Brother=Thomas. Our jail. Come whenever sweetheart                                                                                                                                                                          ~Noah :)

That little bastard. He is not getting Thomas, never. But he is going to pay. My wolf screams for me to give them whatever they want but my pride won't let me. Our pack has had Thomas for thirty years I am not going to screw that up. 

Wait a second, how does Noah have Natalie's phone?

Never mind it doesn't matter. She is the least of my worries.

"They are at the jail." I snarl looking over at everyone. The look of obedience fills everyone's eyes. Technically I am not full alpha because the ceremony hasn't taken place yet but still the pack is treating me as their leader. I just wish Riley was here to lead by my side.

"Mr. Kendall, you take them to the back and come in later. You five get Thomas and bring him over. I will take the rest through the front. We will not give Thomas to them but they won't know that. So you three will come in with me inside" I yell pointing at Lucas, Jacob, and Kameron. 

Everyone nods shifting quickly. I strip off my clothes, tie them on my ankle and jump into wolf form. He isn't the only one who misses Riley. Once I have shifted the whole pack takes off in the direction of the Red Lupei Jail. I ignore all the thoughts going through everyone's minds because most of them are negative, and I don't need to think about that. All I need to do is focus on the mile I need to run before I rip Noah's vampire looking head off.

"Are you okay about your dad?" Kameron asks running next to me. I have always talked to Kameron about my Dad. Even though his Dad and him have almost a perfect relationship, he understood.

"Yeah. This sounds horrible but it is almost a weight off my shoulders" I sigh though the link. I loved my Dad, I did, but not after he came home one day and told us he was trying to join the council.

My heart beats out of my furry chest as the view of the Red Lupei jail comes into view.  The others stay out of view as the rest charge towards the house. This is it. First goes Charity for touching Riley. Then Alpha Foster then Noah. I will save Noah for last. Something about him makes my fur stand on end.

Everyone falls behind as Jacob, Lucas, Kameron, and I switch back and get dressed. There are no guards by the door, which actually is worse. It isn't comfortable being on someone's territory. Having them expecting us is even worse. I nod at them before bursting inside.

For a jail, this place doesn't look bad. A large chandelier hangs in the hallway and portraits of past Alphas line the wall. At the end is Noah's smiling face in portrait form. He makes me sick just looking at him. I sniff around trying to sniff out Riley and Lyle. Instead I get the scents of other members downstairs.

"Scott come in and to your right is a basement, can you get our pack members from down there?" I ask one of the people outside the door through the link. I am worried about them too but I personally need to focus on the Fosters.

"Sure Jace" 

I keep sniffing as my wolf goes crazy. The other three follow behind me cautiously. This place is too quiet. I sniff again catching a faint scent. I gesture over to one of the white doors lining the wall. I knock it down, running against the next hallway and stand outside of the next door. 

"This is it. I smell all of them" I growl. This is it. I'm going in there and getting her back. She's going to be just fine. We are going to live a nice happy life. A nice picket fence Alpha wolf life. Hopefully three kids, a cat, and happiness. 

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I burst through the door and stop in my tracks.

Oh crap.

____________________________________________________________

I always have cliffhangers. There should be about 5 more chapters until the end. And thanks whale_whale_whale for making me laugh. And one last thing, do any of you like the vamps?