The monster of a man keeps pulling us toward a creepy looking staircase. Spider webs hang off of the ceiling and walls and the stairs creek as he drags us up. Lyle lets out a small scream as his face goes right through a giant web. His face is pale and jeans scraped up from being dragged and thrown all over the place.

The monster man drags us through a hallway and a couple more doors until throwing us into the middle of a new room. I barely get my eyes adjusted to the light before a foot makes contact with my stomach. Holy crap does that hurt. Whoever did that is going to pay in triple when I can finally start to breathe again.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" The condescending voice of Charity whispers in my ear. I look up to see her wide smile peering down at me. Behind her is Noah, and farther back in a sort of throne is the Red Lupei Alpha, AKA Alpha Foster. He sits on the throne staring at us with a blank look on his face. Does that mean the fight is over? Did they win? Is Jace okay? How long was I passed out? A million questions race through my head as I look around at my surroundings.

"Why are we here?" I cough still on my hands and knees. Alpha Foster gets up from where he was sitting to stand in front of me. The smell of blood fills my nose making me cough even more. He stares down at me with his hands behind him. He practically smells like arrogance through all the blood stench.

"You are even dumber than you look Kendall" Noah laughs behind his father. 

"You my dear are a trading point. Your little mate has become alpha and will do anything to get you and his brother back. You and that little brat for Thomas" Alpha Foster speaks slowly. He's right, Jace is Alpha now. I have been waiting for this to happen but for his Dad to die for it? It has taken all the happiness away from the experience.

Alpha Foster turns away before I even have a chance to speak. My brain is buzzing around like bees. I look over at Lyle who is handcuffed to the heater. The door closes and Alpha Foster disappears. Noah and Charity replace their Dad's place in front of me. Both are wearing identical smirks.

"What else could you possibly want?" I sigh looking up at them. Noah pulls out his IPhone and points the camera at my face. I laugh a little at his vampire teeth case. At least he has a nice sense of humor. I raise my eyebrow silently asking what the hell he is doing.

"Oh don't mind me. I am just taking a couple of pics for dear Jace. Would you like to me help Charity?" Noah asks as he positions the phone every way possible. Ugh I bet he is the type of guy that has a bunch of topless bathroom selfies on Instagram.

"Sure bro" Charity smiles coming closer to me. Oh god, she isn't going to kick me again is she? Instead She bends down and punches my jaw. Oh great now my jaw is going to fall off. Well at least she didn't punch me in my stomach.  

I roll over holding my jaw in my hands. Big mistake. She crouches over me punching the living hell out of my eye. My vision disappears for a second as the pain washes over me. Not only that but she kicks me in my side a couple of times. In a couple of seconds I will be able to count my broken ribs. If there was ever a time when I wanted to pass out, it is now. Lyle screams my name as my vision finally blacks over. 

"I'm sure Jac-ey will love these action shots" Noah laughs just before I pass out. I really need to stop getting in these situations.

                                                                              <~*~>

Jace's POV

"What the hell do you mean she's gone?" I yell as my wolf goes crazy inside. How can these people stand in front of me not doing anything when Riley is gone?