Chapter 12

Your heart is pumping while sweat drips down your face.

You reached for 'your' face to touch it and see if 'you' were dead.

You extended your hand towards 'your' face.

You gasp, because to your shock, your hand was larger that normal, and it almost looked like a guys hand.

Your gasp made 'you' open 'your' eyes.

'You' screamed and fell of the bed in shock.

You crawl over the bolsters to see if 'you' were ok down on the floor.

'You' were laying on the ground staring back at you with eyes the size of golf balls.

"Are you ok!" you asked 'yourself'.

Once you said those words and heard your voice, you screamed.

You had Hobis voice!

It takes you a second to process that thats what your voice sounded like now.

But, when it does, you run to the bathroom and look in the large mirror.

When you see your reflection, you see a tall guy with short black hair in an oversized t-shirt and basketball shorts.

You turn 90 degrees to see 'yourself' standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hobi?" you question 'your' body that's standing in front of you.

"Y-yeah..." 'your' body replied.

"Y/N?" 'you' asked.

"Y-yup" not knowing what else to say.

There was an awkward silence.

"How is this even possible?" Hobi asked you.

"I have no idea. Do you think the psychic did something so us last night?" you questioned.

"It's possible, but I still can't wrap my head around this. How can we switch bodies?" Hobi asked you.

"I don't..." you were cut off by Hobi.

"Oh my god..." Hobi said in a nervous voice.

"What is it?" you asked with an even more confused look on your face then you already had.

"I...have to pee..." he replied to you.

"OH NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE BATHROOM IN MY BODY!" you protested.

"Why not? Do you want me...I mean 'you' to explode because you didn't let me pee?" he protested.

After thinking about what Hbi said, you finally let him go to the bathroom in 'your' body, because you didn't want to 'explode'.

You leave the bathroom, but he asks, "How do you change a tampon?" through the door.

You totally forgot you were on you period.

But, at least now you don't have to deal with it.

You tell him what to do, talking behind the door.

But, you tell him, "If you touch my body in any way, you are going to die," you threaten.

He chuckles. "We'll have to see about that," he said inside the bathroom.

You try and open the door, but he locked it.

"Don't you dare!" you yelled.

"Don't worry. I would never want to touch such a bloody mess!" he laughed.

You try to believe him, and go and sit on the edge of the messy bed in your new body.

You hear a "OWWW!" come from inside the bathroom.

You run to the door, "What happened?!" you asked.

"How can girls spend their days normally with this...thing in them?" he questioned.

"Did you take out the applicator?" you asked in annoyed voice.

"Ohhhhhh...that would be a good idea," you heard Hobi say in the echoing bathroom.

You facepalm your forehead in disbelief that he didn't take out the applicator.

He finally walked out of the bathroom with a frown on his face.

"Being a girl sucks..." he said, looking up to you.

"Ya' think?" you said chuckling.

Now, you have the urge to go to the bathroom too.

"Ummmmm. Now I have to go..." you tell Hobi, and all he can do is sigh.

Once he's done sighing, he gestures you to go into the bathroom.

Right when you walk in he starts to walk in behind you.

You push him out and lock the door.

"Why did you do that?" he said confused.

"I didn't watch you when you went to the bathroom in 'MY' body!" you said, with extra emphasis on the 'my'.

All you could hear was him sigh on the other side of the door.

"All I have to say is, aim, and don't miss. Otherwise YOU'LL have to clean up," Hobi stated.

You take your time to make sure that you don't miss.

You finally finished and washed your hands feeling accomplished because you didn't make a mess.

While you were drying your hands and walking out of the bathroom, you said, "I feel bad for guys because..." you became quiet. Stopped in your tracks and just stare.

You saw that Hobi was only in 'your' underwear and sports bra, staring at himself in the full body mirror, next to the TV.

"What do you think you're doing!" you said while throwing a pillow at him as hard as you could, knocking him over.

You gasp, not realizing that you now had Hobis strength.

You say, "Sorry," laughing and rubbing the back of your neck

In a smart ass voice, you then said "That's what you get."

_______________________________

Hey!
I hope you guys liked the chapter.
Hopefully you didn't find the ( ' ' ) around the "you"s and stuff confusing. 😅
---
So... if the story is in Y/N's POV and the word's in ( ' ' ), they represent Y/N's ACTUAL body.
And the same goes for Hobi.
If the story is in Hobi's POV and the words are in ( ' ' ), the represent his ACTUAL body.
^Just help for future chapters^
---
Hope to see you next chapter!

~Author-nim 💗