September 2013

Name: Jasmine

Name: Jasmine

Where: Marina Bay

Date: September 23rd 2013

Age: She was 18 years old

Selected by: Jenn

Her Twitter: Panchayaa

Her story: The Singapore Believe Tour concert was free standing, meaning there weren't specific seating sections, so Jasmine was standing around the middle of the crowd with her friends. Before the concert, she thought if she couldn't get close enough to Justin, she would find a way to sneak in later! She didn't get her hopes up about being OLLG because it seemed impossible. She thought it was a process where they picked the OLLG before the concert and/or you have to be really popular and have many connections with the management, so she was really sad. As the timer for Justin to be on stage was counting down, Jasmine felt like she was going to lose it. It reminded her of two years ago when she first saw him live and she just kept screaming, over and over. The moment he was on stage, she was crying uncontrollably. The moment was so intense, she just couldn't control herself. While Justin performed, most of the people around her were taking pictures and videos with their phone and a few were blocking her so she just decided to enjoy the moment instead because that was really what being there was about to her. So instead of doing what everyone else was doing, she put up heart sign with her hands whiling holding her phone in her mouth ( as in biting it ) for the whole time! It was really tiring but it was worth it in the end :)

When Jenn was walking around and looking for the OLLG, Jasmine didn't notice her right away. She actually thought Jenn was one of the body guards because what she wore was similar to the concert's security guards! She felt some people staring at her and she thought it because she was the only one who put the heart up in the crowd the whole time. After Jenn was staring at Jasmine for a while, she pointed towards her and her girls, so they thought that they had done something wrong. Jenn was behind a barrier so they moved closer to her and she asked Jasmine THE question: "Do You Want To Be The One Less Lonely Girl?" Jasmine and her friends immediately started screaming! It took her about 5 seconds to process before she said, "are you kidding me!? YES YES YES!" Jenn and one of the security guards helped her climb over the barrier and they headed backstage. Being the OLLG is the ultimate dream of every belieber and this dream was about to come true for her! She was so shocked that while she was walking, all she could think was, "omg please let this be real omg am I dreaming omg there's no way no yes yes yes yes! Wait I'm actually going on the stage? Omg please please please let this be real!" For the entire time, Jasmine kept saying thank you SO MUCH and I love you to Jenn!