2010, before My World Tour

Name: ZoeWhere: Pepsi Super Bowl Fan JamDate: February 4th 2010Age: She was 11 years oldLocation: On the stage behind a barrierHer Twitter: zoeosteen123Her Story: Zoe was 11 three years ago when she found out that Justin would be in South Beach,...

Name: Zoe

Where: Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam

Date: February 4th 2010

Age: She was 11 years old

Location: On the stage behind a barrier

Her Twitter: zoeosteen123

Her Story: Zoe was 11 three years ago when she found out that Justin would be in South Beach, Miami for the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam. Her grandma bought her general admission tickets and she started to counting down the weeks leading up to the concert. Then, two of her cousins won two meet and greets to meet Justin so they took her to meet him the day before the concert. However, Justin got sick while shooting the music video for Baby and had to call it off. Scooter called everyone that was supposed to go and told them that since the concert was the next day, they could all stand on the stage behind a barrier while Justin performed. Those were their seats for the show and Zoe was extremely excited! During the concert, a lady picked Zoe to be Justin's One Less Lonely Girl! she was shocked, scared and happy all at the same time. She couldn't think straight. She thought about being OLLG before but was sure it would never happen and it did. She cried a lot afterwards and many people asked to take pictures with her. Since then, she has seen Justin in concert four times. At the time, Justin was so little and new to being famous. Now, three years later, he has changed so much and gotten very popular. Zoe feels proud to be able to say that she was the first One Less Lonely Girl of Miami. She's been there since the beginning and continues to support Justin.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Name: LaurenWhere: Atlantis Resort BahamasDate: June 12th 2010Age: She was 14 years oldChosen by: AllisonHer Twitter: laurnicoleeHer Story: "I'm Lauren and I was 14 at the time but I'm 16 now! So my concert was at the Atlantis Resort in the Baha...

Name: Lauren

Where: Atlantis Resort Bahamas

Date: June 12th 2010

Age: She was 14 years old

Chosen by: Allison

Her Twitter: laurnicolee

Her Story: "I'm Lauren and I was 14 at the time but I'm 16 now! So my concert was at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas and I had meet and greets. At the meet and greet, Allison told me to wait and be last so I waited 2 hours to meet Justin. I gave him a bracelet and he immediately put it on which was so nice of him! As I was walking out, Allison asked me where my seats were. I told her 3rd row and told her she had done enough because she was the one that gave me the meet and greets! She told me she would text me so keep my phone on me. During the 3rd song which was "U Smile" she texts me and says "Hi I see you so stay where you are." Then I feel a tap on my shoulder- it was Allison! She had two lanyards one for me that said talent and one for my dad that said staff. She took us backstage and I got to watch the whole concert from there! I hung out with some of the dancers and learned some dance moves. I went over to Allison and said "Omg these are the best "seats" ever!" She goes, "Oh no Lauren, these aren't your seats! This is." and pointed to the stage where a stool was! Then she said, "so you want to be the OLLG?" I said yes of course!!!!!! Marvin came and took me onstage and I sat on the stool. Justin came over and gave me the roses! He put his arm around my waist to make me stand up and had me dance with him. Then he took my hand and walked me down the catwalk! Finally he gave me a huge hug and brought me back to Marvin. I watched the rest of the concert from backstage. After the concert, I was walking back to my hotel room when Justin started tweeting. He tweeted "meet me at the shark tank" and every girl ran to the shark tank. He wasn't there! Then he tweeted "meet me at the pool" so everyone ran there but I was too tired so I headed back to my room. Allison then texted me saying "go to Club Rush and don't tell anyone." I went to Club Rush and waited all alone when finally Kenny, Justin and Christian walked in. I got to talk to them for a little but Justin tweeted to meet him at club rush so everyone came! I said goodbye and then left! That was my OLLG experience."

If you turn to page 73 of First Step 2 Forever, you'll see the picture, of Lauren walking down the catwalk with Justin!