September 2012

Name: Avalanna

Name: Avalanna

Where: Glendale

Date: September 29th 2012

Three days before the show, Avalanna passed away and Justin dedicated the show and the song "One less lonely girl"to her

Special: it was the first show of the Believetour

We miss you Mrs Bieber and we will always love you

Her Story: Avalanna Routh is a 6 year old girl from Massachusetts who was diagnosed with Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor – ATRT – at nine months old.

A huge Justin Bieber fan, she got married to a cardboard version of the Biebs while in hospital and later met him in New York, where they had their own Valentine's day celebration. Nicknamed 'Mrs. Bieber' thereafter, Beliebers took her under their wing and made several worldwide trending topics for her, including #PrayforAvalanna and #AvalannaWillWin when she returned to hospital.

On September 26, 2012, three days before Justin's first Believe Tour show, Avalanna passed away, leaving her family, friends, Beliebers and her husband heartbroken. September 29, in Glendale Arizona, Justin Bieber dedicated the show to her and Avalanna became the first One Less Lonely Girl of the Believe Tour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Briana

Name: Briana

Where: Las Vegas

Date: September 30th 2012

Age: She was 16 years old

Selected by: Allison

Location: Section A, Row W

Her Twitter: bree_powers

Her Instagram: bree_powers

Her Story: At the second show on the Believe Tour in Las Vegas, Nevada, Allison and a security guard walked up to Briana. She thought she was in trouble because she had been recording a video. However, they were there to ask her if she wanted to be the One Less Lonely Girl! She stared at them for a few seconds before yelling YES, as the bucket of tears started flowing! Many people said that Selena helped choose her, but she's not sure. She had thought about being the OLLG but never expected it to actually happen. Even now, it still feels like a dream to her. While waiting backstage, Brianna thanked Allison repeatedly and kept giving her hugs. She was freaking out; she was so nervous and excited! She tried to think of the things she would say to Justin, but her mind went blank. All she could think was that she was about to go on stage and see Justin in person. The crew offered her water and a seat because she felt as if she was about to pass out. Several of the dancers hugged her and congratulated her, making her feel absolutely special.

On stage, Brianna describes Justin as absolutely perfect, even more than she expected.

"He was so sweet and nice and he has the prettiest eyes and smile! I loved how he held my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek (several times)!!!! I felt so special!"

When she was taken back to her seat everyone was freaking out and asking her questions, but she could barely hear them. She ran to one of her best friends and hugged her and just cried. Then she sat for a little because she thought she was going to pass out! She got better quickly because she thought she was going to miss something! It was so amazing for her to be picked out of all those people- what are the chances of that happening! Just thinking about being that close to him and going on stage and him singing to Brianna "it's just all insane!!!!" Whenever she listens to One Less Lonely Girl, a tear always seems to come out from just thinking about it. Because of this experience, there will be a whole page about her being OLLG in her school's yearbook. Her advice for other girls who want to be OLLG is to just be yourself and have a lot of fun!