"Oh yeah, my bad i forgot you short." He laughed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as he continued to laugh.

I was about to move when he came up behind me reaching above me grabbing the oil and seasoning. I gasped feeling his manhood pressing against me from the basketball shorts he wore.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Just pour half of it in the pot on the stove and wait til it get hot."

I nodded my head doing what he said my mind went back to feeling his man on me from what i felt he was far from small.

"Zariah! Zariah thats to much." He said grabbing the oil from my hand. I looked down to see i had filled the pan up with grease.

"Damn tryna make some greesy ass chicken."

"Im so sorry my mind was somewhere else i wasnt paying   attention."

"Its coo Z. Just season the chicken dont put to much pay attention." He smirked.

"Whatever." I laughed uptwisitng the top from the black pepper shaking it over the chicken.

"Ewww it feel nasty." I said rubbing the paprika in.

"Dont be scared, its gone feel good when it goes in your mouth." I couldnt help but chuckle at his words.

"That didnt sound right.. You nasty Zariah." He laughed.

"You the one who said it. Im innocent.
Thank you very much. But what i do now?"

"Put a drop of water in the grease to see if its hot enough."

I did as he said it fizzed a little i llaced the chicken in the flour and shook it around in the bowl.

"Okay okay damn Z its  Dead." He laughed taking the chicken from my hands.

"Put it kn the grease but be careful." I nodded dropping the chicken in the grease screaming at the grease that popped my skin.

"You straight?" He chuckled looking at me as he did whatever he was doing.

"Mhm." I nodded "grease popped me." I told him taking a seat at the table.

I sat back watching as Tre cut up  cucumbers. I watched as his veins popped with each chop and his muscles flexed whenever he grabbed something.

I felt myself begin to get hot. My eyes scrolled down slowly looking him over from head to toe.

Tre

You alright?" I asked noticing she was dazing off again with a look of lust in her eyes.

"Yeah im good." She chuckled.

"Im jus checking you keel zoning out."

"Oh yeah im cool." She nodded.

I finished the salad placing it on the table. I grabbed the box of mac and cheese started on making a pot full.

I turned to see Zariah looking focused as she cooked i grabbed my phone tapping the camera.

"Look at that, big time actress Zariah Jiles Mcknight whippin it up in the kitchen." I smiled as she waved as i took the pic.

" I smiled as she waved as i took the pic

"Smellin good up in here girl." I smiled.

"Yeah, its gone be good too." She smiled proudly.

"You had a good ass teacher so im sure it is." I joked.

"Mhm." She said fanning herself with her hand.

"Its hot in here." She said unbuttoning her shirt taking it off leaving her spaghetti strap tank top on that showed a nice view of her chest.

"You have any  bottle water?"

"I-its in the fridge." I said as she nodded.

I watched as she bent over grabbing the water from the fridge. I looked over the other way feeling myself begin to get hard.

I shook my head at the thoughts of the things that i would and could do to her.

"You might wanna flip that chicken over."

"Oh shoot." She placed the water on the table walking toward the stove. My eyes scanned over her body. I never noticed her body til now.

I bit my lip staring at her ass in the sweats she wore. I quickly looked down just as she was turning around.

"Its almost done." She smiled looking me in my eyes.

"Ight." I smiled.

"What?" I asked as her face scrunched up. "You got something on yo face flour or something." She pointed.

I wiped in the direction of where she pointed "did i get it?"

"No." She chuckled walking toward me. Standing in between my lap.

I felt her small fingers wipe against my cheek my eyes looked into her brown ones. I slowly scanned from her brown eyes to her lips as he eyes scanned toward mine.

I pulled her down onto my lap wrapping my arm around her gripping on to her ass as our lips moved together in sync as our tongues wrestled.

A moan slipled from making me go crazy i moved down to her neck kissing and sucking as she moaned out more.

"Mm tre!" She moaned as i continued to kiss on her.

"Wait Tre, the food."

I picked her as her legs stayed. Wrapped around me. I placed her on the counter next to the stove turning off the stove.

Please excuse erros.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.