Everyday Barry

Barry's P.O.V

               My name is Barry Allen and as much as I would like to tell you that I have a completely normal life, the truth is that I don't. But my life isn't horrible either. My mom was murdered when I was 9 and my dad was sent to prison because he was believed of killing her. I went to live with detective Joe West and his daughter Iris, who I knew from school. Even though I have suffered a lot of loss, my friends have helped me through it all and now I have a great life!

          I work at the Central City Police Department with my best friend's dad as a forensic scientist. (But he is a detective) Along with working at the CCPD I am the Fastest man alive. No I don't mean I run marathons for fun I mean I am literally the fastest man alive. About a year ago the city's particle accelerator exploded and I was struck by lighting. After being in a coma for 9 months I woke up as the fastest man alive. Now running is all that I can think about. Well not all that I think about.

            My Girlfriend is Iris West. She is the kindest, prettiest, most caring person you will ever meet! And I love her for that. She has big brown beautiful eyes like caramel candy. She technically is the average height of a girl but feels short next to me because I am 6,2. She is very skinny and has chocolate colored skin. Not to mention a face that is as beautiful as a summer nights sky and a smile that shines brighter then the sun. She has been my everything and always will be. I could't even imagine what would happen if- no I don't even want to think about what might happen if she ever got hurt because of my enemies. 

          What enemies you ask? Well when I found out I was the fastest man alive I decided to become The Flash! A crime fighting super hero who keeps the city safe from any evil meta-humans or anything else that wants to cause the people close to me harm. Though I could never do it without my friends at Star Labs. 

         Cisco Ramon was average height and had shoulder length black hair. He had a very funny character and was a brilliant inventor. His job at star labs of course was inventing but he was also the person who came up with the names of all of our enemies. Like one time we fought a meta-human who could make it appear like he was a giant shadow and Cisco named him Shade.

        Caitlin Snow was our personal doctor and bio chemist. Her job was exactly that but she was also a great friend. She was always very understanding and kind. Caitlin was a little above average height for a girl and was slender. She had curly blonde hair that ended a few inches below her shoulders. 

         Then there is HR. His real name is Harrison Wells but he insists that everyone call him HR. He is very energetic all the time and helps keep everyone in a good mood. He is not a scientist or doctor he is just a friend. And like all friends he can sometimes get on your nerves but you still love him.

        So yeah that is pretty much my life. I'm a superhero, a stalker, a friend, and a weird person who can find the good in almost any situation. Besides all that I am just you normal, average, regular, everyday Barry. 

Hey guys! What did you think? This was my introduction for anyone who has not watched 'The Flash' TV show. If you have, I put my own little spin on it because I wanted to make sure this was not a repeat of the TV show but it still goes along similar lines. Does that make sense? Well if it doesn't then KEEP READING and find out what I mean. :)